Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 383 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
Anyone who tells you that softs will occur prior to the end of Mardi Gras is a liar liar pants on fire, which I've maintained for quite some time now as it makes 0 sense to preempt the end of one of USF's 3 big holiday events.

Thanks for the heads up! :thumbs:

So... this is strange looking:
jMCIcYFqffFQu.JPG

That thing in the middle just has a scratch coat, the ridges give the final coat something to "stick" to.

It sure does! & how bout the slanted queue rails??

These are just not installed into the ground yet, just resting in the holes.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the heads up! :thumbs:

So... this is strange looking:
jMCIcYFqffFQu.JPG

That thing in the middle just has a scratch coat, the ridges give the final coat something to "stick" to.

It sure does! & how bout the slanted queue rails??

(I think is in reference to a different photo of the article.)

These are just not installed into the ground yet, just resting in the holes.

Guestimation, 3-4 weeks until softs. Summer will "officially" start in may. That gives time for kinks and TM previews. Can't wait for this people sucker to open and finally ride this bad boy again.

Last edited:
I don't mean the finish, but more the fact that there's this kind of freestanding wall in the middle of this Jersey barrier :inquisitive: Strangé...

Oh I was just saying it is hard to tell what it is going to be when it is done. Maybe they are going to put something neat there, or it could just be smooth with some sort of sign on it but IDK.

Looking at the latest pictures since last discussed, I believe my source was wrong and the Jersey Barriers are permanent.

Yeah, I am thinking this is how they will keep the general crowds away from the line itself? Since this part of the line will probably be used year round.

They could probably fit another E7 or Autobot symbol on that wall that they're making on the barriers.

I'm hoping for a neat 3D Autobot symbol in the cement, instead of just paint or a 2D sign. And I got to agree that the Jersey barriers are prob permanent.

Anyone notice how the switchbacks don't line up? My guess is they haven't welded some of them together so they're hanging lower.
jiPVCgkylwDCO.JPG