Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 71 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
For fun my guess is
OZ.jpg

since that's disney... are you saying Wicked the Experience? see what it's like to fly like Elphaba Thropp... and get melted like her too :look:

Apparently.:inquisitive:

Let's be real, USF is as much a real studio as my backyard.
They do film and use many existing studios on a daily basis so you'd be wrong there (My brother, friends and I have done stuff in them - 24/7 Casting is the big company back there in case you were wondering). The point it taken though. It's not what it was or what they originally set out for it to be.

Oh ok forgot Transformers had an elevator so why are people complaining this will be the same thing as Spiderman? I mean I know theres some similarities between the two but there completely diffrent....

Again, using Teebin's picture, Transformers fits perfectly:

trans_usf.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Oh ok forgot Transformers had an elevator so why are people complaining this will be the same thing as Spiderman? I mean I know theres some similarities between the two but there completely diffrent....

Because there are 2-3 scenes that feel similar. But that's not enough to say it shouldn't happen.