Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 72 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
Love Doctor Who.

But most people would be asking, "Doctor Who, who?":lol:

It's actually gotten quite popular, especially with the high schooler/college kid demographic. At least in my area. Over a couple of months, I saw it go from something you'd only hear about in nerdy online circles (the best kinds of online circles, obviously) to something everybody in my school was watching. Hot Topic started selling DW merch, which was about the point I realized it wasn't that obscure over here anymore.

And there are sort-of kind-of plans for a David Yates (correct me if I'm wrong here) DW movie in the near-ish future, IIRC.

But yeah, I'd pretty much die, I think. Especially having DW and HP within feet of each other.

Not gonna lie guys, I'm kind of worried if Transformers goes in this plot. Would Universal Execs start to view Spider-Man over at IOA as expendable?? :'(

Not gonna lie guys, I'm kind of worried if Transformers goes in this plot. Would Universal Execs start to view Spider-Man over at IOA as expendable?? :'(

Only if Disney pays for Universal to replace Marvel with Gotham, LC with Lord of the Rings, and have enough left over to add Mt Crumpit and the Jeeps in JP. :lol:

I hope it is Kong, but I really want it to be more than the 360 3D experience that is at USH. I would like it to be maybe more like Turtle Trek over at SeaWorld. Maybe a domed 3D 360 experience.

But my money is on a year round haunt right now... honestly what would be really cool is if in the ground floor we got an attraction but on the 2nd Floor we got stadium seating for concerts at UO.

Last edited:
Kong 360 wouldn't be going there. It's not really a stand alone experience, and only lasts like a minute and a half. If it is Kong, it'll probably be a derivative off of Transformers.

I think the haunt was a fake trail. If it wasn't, I don't think Teebin would seem as chipper as he does about the project.

^I agree. It's Teebin's posts that have my most attention. I'm feeling extremely optimistic because what Teebin's been hinting.

^^^Yup. Teebin seemed to really hate the haunt idea. I think it that's what he had heard...he would be a bit more down then the excitement he seems to be showing.

It's actually gotten quite popular, especially with the high schooler/college kid demographic. At least in my area. Over a couple of months, I saw it go from something you'd only hear about in nerdy online circles (the best kinds of online circles, obviously) to something everybody in my school was watching. Hot Topic started selling DW merch, which was about the point I realized it wasn't that obscure over here anymore.

While it has more exposure, it's still an incredibly niche show and obscure to the vast majority of people.