Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Twitter

Oct 16, 2008
Chicago, IL
I could not find a topic about this yet. Is anyone here on twitter? I just started tweeting today and wanted to find out of any of you are on it. My name on twitter is ghostrider455.

I don't have it, but do find it interesting after hearing about in on a couple of radio shows I listen to when they talked about it.

Are you supposed to update it multiple times a day? or just daily?

I like how it has to be short and simple.

I update like crazy on Facebook...and I have Twitter, but I neglect it. I guess I just don't see what's better about it than Facebook...unless it's for people that don't want others stalking them on FB...but then what's the fun in that? :p

BTW,
I'm wvugrrrl on Twitter.

I'm going to check it out now... never really saw the purpose, but whatever-let's see how it goes!

I'm kirby_is_kyaan over there too, shockingly enough. :wave:

I use it occasionally, but for whatever reason I prefer the actual Twitter site.... constant failings and all. :lol: And I most definitely would rather use the actual facebook page, seeing as TweetDeck only allows you to check status updates and update your own status.