Twitter | Inside Universal Forums

Twitter

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Oct 16, 2008
Chicago, IL
I could not find a topic about this yet. Is anyone here on twitter? I just started tweeting today and wanted to find out of any of you are on it. My name on twitter is ghostrider455.

I don't have it, but do find it interesting after hearing about in on a couple of radio shows I listen to when they talked about it.

Are you supposed to update it multiple times a day? or just daily?

I like how it has to be short and simple.

I update like crazy on Facebook...and I have Twitter, but I neglect it. I guess I just don't see what's better about it than Facebook...unless it's for people that don't want others stalking them on FB...but then what's the fun in that? :p

BTW,
I'm wvugrrrl on Twitter.

I'm going to check it out now... never really saw the purpose, but whatever-let's see how it goes!

I'm kirby_is_kyaan over there too, shockingly enough. :wave:

I use it occasionally, but for whatever reason I prefer the actual Twitter site.... constant failings and all. :lol: And I most definitely would rather use the actual facebook page, seeing as TweetDeck only allows you to check status updates and update your own status.

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts