Universal’s Cinematic Spectacular - Nighttime Show | Page 27 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal’s Cinematic Spectacular - Nighttime Show

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ET parking garage?

No no no no.... They don't play that grand end in garages. The end of the movie is TOTAL FIREWORKS ENDING MUSIC. I will be a puddle watching that.

14:14 to end

[video=youtube_share;kgTaKTo9_0Y]http://youtu.be/kgTaKTo9_0Y[/video]

I am such a GEEK! Just synced the original soundtrack. The colored works at 1:08 go off at 14:29 in the soundtrack (horns), the first soundtrack crash after the horns is the first flash of white, the second crash the second white flash and crackles and then the rockets and kabooms go up to the timpany and monster end. It will be grand.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vyrus
^ Definitely ET soundtrack finale...best soundtrack for that! Was not expecting this amount of pyro, should be great mixed with the fountains

I wasn't expecting the pyro either. Fountains, lights, fireworks... this will really be a unique hybrid.

Also of note... I believe that for despite this test, the end will be twice as many ending rocket sprays and kabooms. They shot off plain white tail flairs from the MIB building area for the end end. The whole show appears to be symmetrical except that. Let's hope.

Last edited:
Awesome! Thanks for posting that Gambit! :rep:

I am VERY excited!

Will the fireworks effect how often they can run the show? I don't know about how the problems with their neighbors work.

Hmm... It will be in the evening, definitely after school so no problems on that front. Studios never close that late, so it might be within the hours where they are fine making some noise, or they might file a permit with the city to allow for it.

Wow, :jaw: just wow, I'm flabbergasted and now completely psyched for this, can't wait!!! :happy:

Seeing as I loved the concept art, AND I'm loving the pictures and score, I can not wait for my next Universal Orlando trip. I haven't been since before Potter showed up and I can't wait to see how my favorite park has transformed. Love the E.T. score by the way, such a beautiful piece of work by Williams...

@Gambit thank you for posting the video!

@Teebin OMG! The music syncs perfectly, it will give me chills and move me in person!

I am so excited for this! Universal is really going to hit this one out of the park!

Status
Not open for further replies.