Universal’s Cinematic Spectacular - Nighttime Show | Page 29 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal’s Cinematic Spectacular - Nighttime Show

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting to see the side jets, I wonder if those will be popper ones like at Fountain of Nations/WoC or just a row of jets like in Fantasmic.

Side jets? The ones that pop like the ones in Fountain of Nations are called 'shooters'. Sadly, I haven't seen hints of anything of that magnitude installed. They would have appeared as long vertical propane tanks lowered into the water.

Side jets? The ones that pop like the ones in Fountain of Nations are called 'shooters'. Sadly, I haven't seen hints of anything of that magnitude installed. They would have appeared as long vertical propane tanks lowered into the water.

Not those, the chaser ones.

Great example of why I post on this site. That other fluffy disney website that is full of 'magic' has a member that has posted my dubbed "guess" video about the ending of this show as fact! So, I guess they believe that all music from within a themepark can be heard a mile away at full themepark volume. That may be true at Disney when you are at a special venue... but jeeeez! Worse, from my hacked dub, they have deduced that Disney has met its match. Thank you Mr. Williams!

Not those, the chaser ones.

Still no idea what 'side jets' or 'chaser ones' mean. The only fountains that make a POP sound are shooters 90', super shooters 200' and extreme shooters 400'.

Last edited:
18-20 mins would be a great for a show like this. Also while I did love WOC there were a few spots of "filler" it seemed like.

The movies featured in the show will basically be the ones on the posters running through Post-Amity. That's a no-brainer. I think 15 mins - 20 mins would be a good length. I mean, I've always thought that even though Illuminations packs a huge punch, I'd prefer it to be a bit longer.

I would like to see Jurassic Park, Despicable Me, Jaws, The Mummy, ET, King Kong, The Thing (unlikely), Kick-Ass, The Wolfman, Psycho?

--- Update ---

The movies featured in the show will basically be the ones on the posters running through Post-Amity. That's a no-brainer. I think 15 mins - 20 mins would be a good length. I mean, I've always thought that even though Illuminations packs a huge punch, I'd prefer it to be a bit longer.

Can someone confirm all the posters for the people who don't have access to UOR =D

There is such a poster? Where is it? A link would be nice.

I think he meant that there are 100 posters, one for each of the top movies that Universal released on these past 100 years they've been in business.

I'm really curious about the "plot" of this show. Apparently people didn't like that 360 was a collection of clips from Universal movies, so I'd guess Universal might produce this with a little bit of a different approach. Do you guys think there will be actors or stunts-people involved? Or a main character to carry the show and take us through the films? What do you guys think the plot set up will be? Or will there be a plot at all?

I'm really curious about the "plot" of this show. Apparently people didn't like that 360 was a collection of clips from Universal movies, so I'd guess Universal might produce this with a little bit of a different approach. Do you guys think there will be actors or stunts-people involved? Or a main character to carry the show and take us through the films? What do you guys think the plot set up will be? Or will there be a plot at all?

I suspect it will just be Morgan freeman taking us through 100 years of movie history and different genres.

Thanks! I only watched the Universal 360 show once, and that was years ago. At least with the new narration there will be a story told, and the show should benefit from that.

We know that it'll be divided by themes, so it probably won't be a chronological telling of Universal's movie history. I'm still trying to rack my brain as to how this show will work in terms of story and its flow...

Thanks! I only watched the Universal 360 show once, and that was years ago. At least with the new narration there will be a story told, and the show should benefit from that.

We know that it'll be divided by themes, so it probably won't be a chronological telling of Universal's movie history. I'm still trying to rack my brain as to how this show will work in terms of story and its flow...

Your not the only one.

^ I was going to make that point earlier... Morgan Freeman's voice over the park speakers will make hairs on many arms stand up... because it is synonymous with sincerity and an important and valid story told with conviction.

Your not the only one.

I never even saw it once. The only time I was there when it was playing, I was too busy hanging out in Hogsmede.

^ I was going to make that point earlier... Morgan Freeman's voice over the park speakers will make hairs on many arms stand up... because it is synonymous with sincerity and an important and valid story told with conviction.

Yea. It'll be really nice to hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.