Universal’s Cinematic Spectacular - Nighttime Show | Page 30 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal’s Cinematic Spectacular - Nighttime Show

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched Universal 360 like 3 times and I honestly liked it. I don't know why people thought it was so bad. It had some awesome effects.

I watched Universal 360 like 3 times and I honestly liked it. I don't know why people thought it was so bad. It had some awesome effects.

I don't remember hating it, but the fact that I only cared to see it once, and that I don't remember it much... :shrug: It obviously wasn't my favorite thing at Universal.

moving heads and curtain screens are Aquatique's specialty. I would expect some moving heads.
Good...I love fountains, but non moving ones just don't do it for me anymore (looking at you IllumiNations)
Syncrolite is an amazing lighting design company..check out their site the scope of some of their designs is amazing..

Last edited:
We were wondering about the Project 315, and I don't know if this came up before, but on this permit it says "Project 3:15PM" so I guess that's what it meant? Though that'd seem unusual for the nighttime lagoon show :shrug: Could the title be related to the daytime parade?

PM is the nightshow AM is the parade.

The 315 is an arbitrary number people shouldn't be looking into, IMO.

^ I agree. UC has used hundreds of numbered projects in the past. I do enjoy a moniker when the project is huge however. 'Strongarm' created such an imagination inducing mystique.

Awesome! Videos? Pics? Or just look as closely as you can and tell us all about it :D

Hahahaha, it was for a very short time, for like 15 seconds, after it ended I realized I could have taken some pictures! There were two locations at USO firing, one close to HRRR and the other one close to the Simpsons (I think, remember, it's nighttime here and I was watching from Westgate Palace).

^ I know they are launching off the roof of Simpsons and I really believe they are launching the southern end from the roof of Mummy. In the Attractions Magazine video, you cannot see any sign of HRRR when the bright flashes occur. We will find out soon.

Probably wouldn't be so close to RRR, unless they plan to close or stop the ride before the show starts. God forbid any of the fireworks misfires and hits someone on the coaster. Maybe they'll shoot them from SS44?

When were the last aerial photos of Amity demolition taken... perhaps they captured a bit of the other buildings so we could see the setup. Anyone here taken their chopper out for a spin lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.