Universal’s Cinematic Spectacular - Nighttime Show | Page 33 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal’s Cinematic Spectacular - Nighttime Show

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From @attractions:

ApMliPOCQAIoPb4.jpg

:happy: :happy: :happy:

This is like Sea World's shows tech only even better. When you add the pyro, the Universal famous composition infamous musical scores and the famous scenes from movies..it is going to be an awesome addition.

So was this random testing, or do you think we'll be seeing fountains daily now/soon? Anybody know? I for one, would love to have it during the day. It would distract the eye a bit from the barges... :ack:

Yeah there are a few on top of Star Bucks, Ben and Jerry's, and Nazermans.

Caught a glimpse of the entire show the other night while they were testing......Let's just say you won't be disappointed. I heard a rumor that the first show could be this weekend. Again, just a rumor, but it would fit because the next two weeks are our busiet during spring break. Morgan Freeman's voice.....awesome!

Reactions: Felipe
Caught a glimpse of the entire show the other night while they were testing......Let's just say you won't be disappointed. I heard a rumor that the first show could be this weekend. Again, just a rumor, but it would fit because the next two weeks are our busiet during spring break. Morgan Freeman's voice.....awesome!

You are probably very close to correct kgri2! Otherwise, you would probably not have been there to see it. :wave:

Thanks for letting us know!

Thanks for filming..kidding..but seriously glad to hear that the show is going to be awesome can't wait to see it in person..I would imagine a soft opening of sorts soon maybe not this weekend but who knows. Where were you when they were testing?

I would call there being a show this weekend false, as there is too much going on With Mardi Gras. Unless it appear on a night with no Mardi.

Status
Not open for further replies.