Universal’s Cinematic Spectacular - Nighttime Show | Page 34 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal’s Cinematic Spectacular - Nighttime Show

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
24ec7sj.jpg

I also heard from the grapevine that there was gonna be a show tonight but alas there was not.

Folks, they will run it on a whim any day now... could be tomorrow, might be Tuesday. It has been signed off on by the people who need to sign off on such things. And I don't mean UC or Universal management.

From Saturday night,

[video=youtube;VOCuCZFVHLo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOCuCZFVHLo&context=C423835dADvjVQa1PpcFMUrNG4o1T27_7Q4OtQ8YbeMA8IHfEgk9Y=[/video]
Note that the horizontal truss is now in the up position. I believe that thew will be lowered after the show and will be hidden by shade cloth that has now been installed on the new steel work on one of the barges.

More videos and pictures in the morning.

--- Update ---

Sky View search lights :thumbs:

Actually, "Syncrolite SXL"s

LS-67.jpg

Some pictures from Saturday . . .

LS-78.jpg

***********************************************************************************
Syncrolite SXL

LS-72.jpg

LS-68.jpg

LS-73.jpg

LS-77.jpg

***********************************************************************************
Misc show platform

LS-76.jpg

LS-71.jpg

LS-70.jpg

LS-69.jpg

Smaller globe fixtures

LS-75.jpg

LS-74.jpg

Fountains

LS-86.jpg

LS-83.jpg

LS-84.jpg

LS-85.jpg

LS-87.jpg

First time I saw the horizontal show platform truss in the up position !!!

LS-88.jpg

And finally, I would like to thank some of the regulars I've seen working on the project.

LS-81.jpg

LS-80.jpg

LS-79.jpg

LS-82.jpg

I know that I missed many of you. So . . . I would like to thank everyone that is working on this project.

Videos will follow in a little bit.

Reactions: Felipe
Status
Not open for further replies.