Universal’s Cinematic Spectacular - Nighttime Show | Page 37 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal’s Cinematic Spectacular - Nighttime Show

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we're getting way off topic here, but could the rumored new attraction be something for Lost Continent? It really needs a ride if it's staying as an island. A walk-through attraction, a restaurant, and a show are not enough. It needs at least one ride. Maybe the dessert shop and tent that are coming down will make some space for this new attraction, and the Hogwarts Express station will be built further behind there?

If there is something coming to IoA, I think the most likely areas would be Seuss or Toon Lagoon. We do have a theater that is rarely used in TL.

I know we're getting way off topic here, but could the rumored new attraction be something for Lost Continent? It really needs a ride if it's staying as an island. A walk-through attraction, a restaurant, and a show are not enough. It needs at least one ride. Maybe the dessert shop and tent that are coming down will make some space for this new attraction, and the Hogwarts Express station will be built further behind there?

No, I'm pretty sure that area is coming down for the reworked Dragon Challenge queue, Hogwarts Express, etc.

--- Update ---

ReelJustice and I have been told the new management at the top has no desire to play second fiddle to Disney again (PR/hype wise) and is readying a staggering amount of projects, but the source was unable to tell any more at this time. But the source is incredibly well connected and said he was blown away by what he or she was told.

The decade to be here! :nana:

No, I'm pretty sure that area is coming down for the reworked Dragon Challenge queue, Hogwarts Express, etc.

I don't think DC's queue will extend all the way there. If anything, I think it's gonna be taken in, so instead of doing that U-turn right when you go in, I think they'll modify it so we enter and walk straight left towards the castle. Hogwarts Express Station is what I've always thought would go in the space currently occupied by the ice cream shop and tarot tent. But since this rumored new attraction for IoA came up, I'm just throwing out possibilities for LC, which really needs a ride...

I have heard that the dwarves may have some Dino competition.

Ohmanohmanohman, please!

I've come to really love JP recently, and this would amp up my love even more! Especially since I don't like getting wet often, and I don't feel like renting a kid for the Flyers....

Maybe a new park is in the works where they still have a large parcel of land!

I will be a happy camper if JP is expanded because I love that part of the park but there's really only 1 (amazing) ride!

OK, I'll spill what I have heard. A family friendly "mine coaster" in the Triceratops Encounter plot. It is to be themed as an Amber mine.

Standard Disclaimer: RUMOR from a non-proven source (same guy who told me about Weasley Wizard Wheezes attraction which we still don't know about so your milage may very).

Reactions: Felipe
OK, I'll spill what I have heard. A family friendly "mine coaster" in the Triceratops Encounter plot. It is to be themed as an Amber mine.

Standard Disclaimer: RUMOR from a non-proven source (same guy who told me about Weasley Wizard Wheezes attraction which we still don't know about so your milage may very).

That would be great. Would prefer a more thrilling coaster, but this would still be cool.

From what I have heard it did have some Jurassic Park to it, but I did not hear anything back of a mine train coaster kind of rumor that tends to float around. Would be interesting if that finally happened or not.

Hopefully it has to do with sprucing up the Trike area while they are at it to make that exprience open and better than ever before.

There is still that refurb on the studio side that I heard about and hope it is true.

............................Anyway, I'll be at Universal the 17th of this month, does anyone think I have a chance of catching a show pre grand opening? I only get down there once a year so I'm pretty bummed I might miss this...

That would be awesome! There can't be enough coasters in my book :D And if this turns out to be true, I'd be very glad because they'll utilize that area that seldom sees park guests. BTW, wasn't there word of survey markers being spotted in JP a while back? Though maybe I'm just imagining I've read things...

Status
Not open for further replies.