Universal’s Cinematic Spectacular - Nighttime Show | Page 56 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal’s Cinematic Spectacular - Nighttime Show

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw this show Saturday, And i thought is was GREAT! I was one of the people who thought it looked stupid on video, But in person it is really Awesome! Especially if you stand right in the middle of the lagoon!

I stood here...

344xtax.jpg

And it was Amazing. :p

My exact word when I saw it, haha. And personally I like it way more then Illuminations as well.

Rant coming in 3..2..1..
I'm sick to death of that damn show! It hasn't changed in 12 years and it's to the point where I know exactly when and where each firework is coming from just by the music. The funny thing is though, for the past 6 years I've been going to Disney's Destination Sales Event where they talk to all the companies they work with and every year someone asks "When are you going to change/update Illuminations?" And every year it's the same answer, "Why would we change it when everybody loves it." To which people usually let out small groans. It's because sort of a tradition now. LOL
Their comes a point when tradition becomes dangerous...IllumiNations was a great show with some of the best fireworks I have ever seen...we are 12 years into the new millenium and the show is still the same (including the tech)..the show needs a re-imagining or complete change..

What theme song is in the 100 Years of Triumph? 14:00 to 16:00

And while I'm at it, the theme where Morgan Freeman is narrating "As children", around the 1:00 mark.

Edit: I found out all of them. The beginning one is an excerpt from Casper, the other one is To The Stars at the 1:20 mark, and the the other portion of 100 Years of Triumph is from the Apollo 13 theme! :thumbs:

I guess I should of posted this earlier but I recreated the music soundtrack from the show. It's pretty good if I do say so myself but not perfect. Enjoy!

[video=youtube;29pAvX-Kxzk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29pAvX-Kxzk[/video]

Reactions: jtsalien
I guess I should of posted this earlier but I recreated the music soundtrack from the show. It's pretty good if I do say so myself but not perfect. Enjoy!

[video=youtube;29pAvX-Kxzk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29pAvX-Kxzk[/video]

Is there a way you could upload the file somewhere for us to download? I know I could rip it from youtube, but I would prefer the highest quality version. Thanks in advance.:pray:

Could you list out all the tracks by film and song on soundtrack? I'l love to have all of them for my Universal playlist.

I should have noted this initially but I love that you did this.

Is there a way you could upload the file somewhere for us to download? I know I could rip it from youtube, but I would prefer the highest quality version. Thanks in advance.:pray:
File.. file.. file..

Here's the file for download: http://www.mediafire.com/?b1py8i9lzd8f8mf

Your sine wave is a bit loud Gambit...

I'm not going to lie. I have no idea what you just said. LOL.

Could you list out all the tracks by film and song on soundtrack? I'l love to have all of them for my Universal playlist.
I should have noted this initially but I love that you did this.

I sure can. Just give me a little while to gather all the info.

Edit: Here's the music I used to make the soundtrack.

Casper’s Lullaby – Casper Soundtrack by James Horner
One Last Wish – Casper Soundtrack by James Horner
Universal’s 100th Anniversary Logo Music
Last Starfighter Main Theme – The Last Starfighter Soundtrack by Craig Safan
Back to the Future Theme – Back to the Future Soundtrack by Alan Silvestri
Max – Cape Fear Soundtrack by Bernard Herrmann and Elmer Bernstein
Prelude - Psycho Soundtrack by Bernard Herrmann
Pulled Over – Liar Liar Soundtrack by John Debney
The Wheat – Gladiator Soundtrack by Hans Zimmer
The Battle – Gladiator Soundtrack by Hans Zimmer
To The Stars – Dragonheart Soundtrack by Randy Edelman
End Titles – Apollo 13 Soundtrack by James Horner
Esacape/Chase/Saying Goodbye – E.T. Soundtrack by John Williams

Hope that helps everyone! :thumbs:

Last edited:
The opening to the comedy sequence with the minions over the colored bars. The high pitch tone is a sine wave (used to set sound levels at broadcast/cable stations).

OH Ok! That makes sense. Funny enough I've lowered the volume of that at least 5 times. I'll adjust it some time today and update the the download link.

Here's the file for download: http://www.mediafire.com/?b1py8i9lzd8f8mf

I'm not going to lie. I have no idea what you just said. LOL.

I sure can. Just give me a little while to gather all the info.

Edit: Here's the music I used to make the soundtrack.

Casper’s Lullaby – Casper Soundtrack by James Horner
One Last Wish – Casper Soundtrack by James Horner
Universal’s 100th Anniversary Logo Music
Last Starfighter Main Theme – The Last Starfighter Soundtrack by Craig Safan
Back to the Future Theme – Back to the Future Soundtrack by John Williams
Max – Cape Fear Soundtrack by Bernard Herrmann and Elmer Bernstein
Prelude - Psycho Soundtrack by Bernard Herrmann
Pulled Over – Liar Liar Soundtrack by John Debney
The Wheat – Gladiator Soundtrack by Hans Zimmer
The Battle – Gladiator Soundtrack by Hans Zimmer
To The Stars – Dragonheart Soundtrack by Randy Edelman
End Titles – Apollo 13 Soundtrack by James Horner
Esacape/Chase/Saying Goodbye – E.T. Soundtrack by John Williams

Hope that helps everyone! :thumbs:

Back to the Future is by Alan Silvestri ;)

Last edited:
Quick question - after a change in fortunes we're about to book hotel and flights for HHN in October :)happy:) but I was wondering, will Cinematic Spectacular (and for that matter the Superstar Parade) run during the HHN period on nights when the event itself isn't on? Would love to be able to see them both. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.