Universal Orlando Resort Expansion (Part 1) | Page 378 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Orlando Resort Expansion (Part 1)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone make sense of this?
That little red square in the middle is the first construction plans, for work trailers. Right in the center of the biggest parcel of new land.

EDIT: Here's a pic overlaid on Google maps I made. The new trailers are being built in the middle.

Universal-Orlando-Site-B-map2.jpg

I take it that it is a grading diagram which is divided up by dotted lines. Does anyone know what the dotted lines represent? Are they new dotted lines created for Universal or are they historic subdivision markers?

I think the lines are temporary divisions for dividing up the lakes as they begin to position things on the main properties. I don't think they necessarily indicate divisions of plots as they'll look like later on...

Worth putting out there - once the fourth gate finally surfaces, Universal might actually be in a position to build a new "premium" resort with Express...

Reactions: jtsalien
Status
Not open for further replies.