Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread | Page 40 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Can allow a single ride vehicle to keep looping if a guest needs more time to load/unload.
But that works great when I did it. They "call" the vehicle and it steps out of the ride and moves into a stationary point in another location. No staring able people (they do) and we got all the time in the world (and an amazing team member helping us). Getting on a rotating platform (1) and doing circles while everyone is watching (2) just doesn't sound as an improvement.

20220528-123231.jpg

But that works great when I did it. They "call" the vehicle and it steps out of the ride and moves into a stationary point in another location. No staring able people (they do) and we got all the time in the world (and an amazing team member helping us). Getting on a rotating platform (1) and doing circles while everyone is watching (2) just doesn't sound as an improvement.
There would still be a stationary platform for ADA. I believe this is so they don’t have to stop the entire ride if a guest is taking too long to get in or out of the RV on the regular platform.

Reactions: GA-MBIT

Forbidden Journey has lost some of its luster over the years for me thanks to its devotion to the Michael Bay School of Storytelling(TM), but this just demonstrates how brilliant the KUKA arm system is.

Reactions: DodgsonHere
DK is my most anticipated ride for Epic.

Won't it have two ride tracks - one fake mine car track and the actual functional one below it?

I really hate to be a downer but in the event of a (hopefully mild) slowdown, should they have to make the choice between:

A) Halting Monsters and Dragon construction and focusing on getting SNW and Ministry ready on time

B) Delaying the whole thing to ensure a "complete" park on opening day

...I think that they should choose A. Yes, there would be complaints about it being a "half-day" park but I would much rather have that then having to wait ANOTHER year or two.

Last edited:
I really hate to be a downer but in the event of a (hopefully mild) slowdown, should they have to make the choice between:

A) Halting Monsters and Dragon construction and focusing on getting SNW and Ministry ready on time

...I think that they should choose A. Yes, there would be complaints about it being a "half-day" park but I would much rather have that then having to wait ANOTHER year or two.
Why would there be a slowdown?

Huh?