Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread | Page 84 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If we do get a scene in that section, I'd assume it's something like the Velocicoaster raptors in scene 1.

I personally prefer animatronics in places you can spend time with them like the Kong queue.
@Scott W. And I have discussed whether it could be a mixture. Like....screens pass 1, screens pass 2, AA pass three.

Remember that VC initially was meant to have a raptor AA on a swing arm come out at the Brake Run

While I think this is an overall good idea for the land objectively…

I’d still personally rather have a very well themed show, and some other interactivity things instead to fill the space the coaster is now taking. I hope to eat my words and this is a little gem!

@Scott W. And I have discussed whether it could be a mixture. Like....screens pass 1, screens pass 2, AA pass three.

Remember that VC initially was meant to have a raptor AA on a swing arm come out at the Brake Run

I like the idea, but I don't get the point of an expensive animatronic (unless its a static figure) for it to be only seen for a few seconds? Personal preference obviously, I would rather that money goes to some rockwork/theming lol

Reactions: Coolbfitz
I like the idea, but I don't get the point of an expensive animatronic (unless its a static figure) for it to be only seen for a few seconds? Personal preference obviously, I would rather that money goes to some rockwork/theming lol
I mean people are still talking about the Yeti

Cool animation of the coaster. Imagine it spinning, that would put some extra excitement in there.
The building scene could also go on above you, I'd be cool. Maybe the first time you are in the building it's a man, but the second time he's changed into woolfy.

Cool animation of the coaster. Imagine it spinning, that would put some extra excitement in there.
The building scene could also go on above you, I'd be cool. Maybe the first time you are in the building it's a man, but the second time he's changed into woolfy.
You'll have to ask @Scott W. Nicely to see the vomit comet version spinning version

• Haha
Reactions: tielo
Will we? This is a spinning coaster….
"Spinning coaster" even for Mack coasters is incredibly varied . Xtreme cars and Family Spinning cars are not the same type of rotation. Spinning can be unlocked at the third launch as just one example. But these cars are interesting

Reactions: shiekra38
So is the moon?

I still can't fully buy that Universal is going to make us attempt to believe that it's night when we've just entered from -- and are about to exit back into -- blazing sunlight.

OMG bats are up!

There's a way they probably could make Dracula work, depending on how much "story" is supposed to be conveyed in this scene. During daytime rides, you could spin it as Dracula hiding up in the rafters, out of the sunlight. At night, he could just be on the prowl for victims.

Why would he be stuck in a barn during the day instead of sleeping in his coffin? I don't know! But I would accept that more easily than the Wolf Man being the focus.

So is the moon?
Moon Bats will be big in spring

I still can't fully buy that Universal is going to make us attempt to believe that it's night when we've just entered from -- and are about to exit back into -- blazing sunlight.

There's a way they probably could make Dracula work, depending on how much "story" is supposed to be conveyed in this scene. During daytime rides, you could spin it as Dracula hiding up in the rafters, out of the sunlight. At night, he could just be on the prowl for victims.

Why would he be stuck in a barn during the day instead of sleeping in his coffin? I don't know! But I would accept that more easily than the Wolf Man being the focus.
It could be the villagers mistake us for Monsters and burn down the barn or just that the barn is set on fire in general

IDK, the night to day thing is kind of an interesting thing to me as well

It works in Hagrid because the forest is always rather dark in cannon

Here, idk

Last edited: