Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 153 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fun part... as in the part above the ground and not just pipes and drainage lol.

And a dueling racing coaster sounds pretty fun to me btw.
I see hahaha. Oh the coaster looks astounding, I'm just holding out hope for a small dark ride, even if it truly is small and for what it really all looks like lol

Do you speculate that the carousel and dueling coasters are the only hub attractions? Not that that’s not awesome already
There’s supposedly going to be infrastructure that could support parades too, and who knows what other streetmosphere/entertainment there may be... but, the majority of the hub structures are restaurants.

I really hope we don't lose anything from the hub. That's oddly one of the areas i'm more excited for. SNW, Monsters and Hub. The right side of the park doesn't intrigue me as much.
Just as long there's not a vast expanse of empty space between the entrance and the hotel, I'll be happy with the hub. Nicely landscaped, elevation changes, orbs of water, lots of things to draw your eye in each direction like DisneySea...

But mostly the orbs of water.

Just as long there's not a vast expanse of empty space between the entrance and the hotel, I'll be happy with the hub. Nicely landscaped, elevation changes, orbs of water, lots of things to draw your eye in each direction like DisneySea...

But mostly the orbs of water.
Absolutely gorgeous spaces. If they stick to the plans, the hub for this park could be one of, if not the most, beautiful area of a theme park in Orlando.

The hub will be split into different areas, kind of like mini lands, each with its own theme, where all the landscaping and structures support that particular area’s theme. A hub so big, it’ll have its own hubs.

Absolutely gorgeous spaces. If they stick to the plans, the hub for this park could be one of, if not the most, beautiful area of a theme park in Orlando.

The hub will be split into different areas, kind of like mini lands, each with its own theme, where all the landscaping and structures support that particular area’s theme. A hub so big, it’ll have its own hubs.

I'm not sure if I'm a fan of having multiple "hubs" with their own theming if there's no rides/attractions to go alongside some of them.

Reactions: belloq87
If only they could build theme parks out of crude oil... Comcast could be building the greatest show on earth right now for pennies. As is, almost everything that is manufactured depends on crude oil so now is the time to play hard.

Reactions: Mad Dog
The site plan permit for this area has been filed as of March 18th, but thanks to people working from home due to the virus, no one is available to review or issue the permits for public requests at this time.
Are you saying that they aren't processing building permits right now, or just that they aren't responding to public records requests?

Are you saying that they aren't processing building permits right now, or just that they aren't responding to public records requests?
The statuses for the latest Epic Universe permits haven’t changed, so it’s possible they’re not processing certain types of permits... but mainly there’s no one there to pull it for requests. Depends on the permit.

I'm not sure if I'm a fan of having multiple "hubs" with their own theming if there's no rides/attractions to go alongside some of them.
I'd usually agree, but I think it might be for the best if the rides in the hub are somewhat slight. Quiet space is really important for a park as well, and I think it's nice that there will be an immaculately themed area away from all the action to linger and decompress.

Reactions: WaterToWade
If you gotta pass through the hub areas every time you change lands, I’m glad so much care and attention is going into the theming and having different areas be themed differently to help keep it from being monotonous.

There should hopefully be two rides in the central ring, the coaster and a flat ride of some sort (we think). The northern ring will have the fountain show in the center. And the southern ring will act as a Main Street area of sorts, with the larger shops near the entrance area.

If only they could build theme parks out of crude oil... Comcast could be building the greatest show on earth right now for pennies. As is, almost everything that is manufactured depends on crude oil so now is the time to play hard.
I already have meet and greet ideas for your proposed "Oil World"

1b64bdde71745a0ce9096ab31545fac5.jpg

I wonder if they’ll use the technology that makes it looks like your walking through a wall at platform 9 3/4 on the Statue to enter the place cachee and if the statue will be a moving animatronic 49DE62D2-275D-4D03-A086-1242E659DC03.gif

I wonder if they’ll use the technology that makes it looks like your walking through a wall at platform 9 3/4 on the Statue to enter the place cachee and if the statue will be a moving animatronic View attachment 12019
That would be perfect. I mean the whole idea of magical Paris is perfect! It's just tied to a dud of a movie (although the whole sequence within the Lestrange vault is a guilty WTF pleasure for me).

Status
Not open for further replies.