Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 172 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the plan is to quietly drop the "of Harry Potter" part of the current lands' names also. There was discussion of going with "The Wizarding World of JK Rowling", but I believe they decided on just "The Wizarding World:..."
"The Wizarding World of Hogsmeade," "The Wizarding World of Diagon Alley," and "The Wizarding World of Fantastic Beasts" sound good to me :shrug:

I believe “Wizarding World” is what they’ve been calling the brand now, and this logo appears now in the beginning of movies, just as the new “Star Wars” logo appears instead (?) of the LucasFilms logo.
B5656366-E5C5-49C7-B55D-53B759BC12D2.jpeg

When using targeted advertising that’s only J.K. Rowling Content-based, like that mini-site that had Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade, I’d imagine they’d just adjust the tag line to “Visit the Wizarding World.” Underneath would be “Hogsmeade - Diagon Alley - The Ministry”, and large pictures of the Dragon, Harry on a broomstick, and whatever the new weenie is, maybe with Newt Scamander in front. Perhaps underneath “Home of Hogwarts Castle, fantastic beasts, and Harry Potter”.

I don’t imagine it’s a big scandal to not write the name “Harry Potter” on the ads. They never wrote “Hogwarts” on most of the ads, but everyone knew the castle was there. And I don’t believe Harry himself was a huge part of the Diagon Alley advertisements, either.

Wizarding World at Universal Orlando

instead of

Wizarding World of Harry Potter

And then you just keep the “Hogsmeade” and ”Diagon Alley” sub headings. Drop the Potter. Expand the world.
Wizarding World Diagon
Wizarding World Hogsmede
Wizarding World Paris?

I think we’re all just hope they do here what Disney did with the Marvel “Campus”and have “Wizarding “World’” be an acronym for something more.

Re watching the Chamber of Secrets today and yaaaaa a Ford Anglia ride sounds sick. I’d really just rather Universal place a coaster where Fast and Furious is right now and just expand London, maybe even make Pivet Drive idk. If the only way we get the Ford ride is EU though then maybe I’d be willing to sacrifice Fantastic Beasts lol

I'm curious what specialty themed food and drink options would you like to see? Obviously for me got to have Kowalski bakery. Also pretty much any cherry flavored thing could be Dracula themed. The Warren movie theater near me used to have an alcoholic cherry limeade called a vampire bite that was the best drink ever. I really thinking the Viking restaurant is going to be super fun!

I'm curious what specialty themed food and drink options would you like to see? Obviously for me got to have Kowalski bakery. Also pretty much any cherry flavored thing could be Dracula themed. The Warren movie theater near me used to have an alcoholic cherry limeade called a vampire bite that was the best drink ever. I really thinking the Viking restaurant is going to be super fun!

Yeah, gotta have cherry drinks (smoothies, shakes and margaritas) for Dracula. :)

How does Kowalski relate to this park, though?

Status
Not open for further replies.