Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 305 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn’t look like the sideways track seen in testing, patents, or concept art for DK to me

It seems clear to me, the tracks, could it be for part of the space coaster and the tracks will be illuminated in parts? Or clear just plays better with the theme for that coaster. That was my first thought.

:clap::clap::clap:
Wasn’t expecting to see that this soon.
It's almost like, when I posted 2 days ago and said it would be very soon that I actually knew it had already arrived that day. But it's refreshing to know what you are told being true. Now the updates are going to be...well... EPIC!

Reactions: Grabnar
So this could be SLOP staging (just like Velocicoaster did), and not for EU, just stored at EU.
SLOP track is painted black, but USJ Yoshi was painted the exact same color as the track above, that's the only thing that makes me think it is for Yoshi rather than SLOP.

Reactions: Alicia
Viacom/CBS owns CBS and 50% of CW already

I know they changed things around radio, not sure if anything changed for TV. I think the big issues were sports and News, not sure if CW has a national news (as that might be what made a difference)-- but these days with streaming and all how long are local affiliates still around for as that should also cause a lot of changes in the FCC's thinking!?!?

It matters within the context of purchasing the tracks.
I assume this is in the sense that, if they order 2 tracks for Yoshi, and 2 for SLOP from the manufacturer, naturally the 2 tracks for each ride would be the exact same, including color, even if they are the same thing. Makes sense

A couple of names I heard which may be "placeholders" or possibly names used for the Universal Monsters land are "Dark Universe" for the land's name, and "The Stake House" for the restaurant.
Love both! It’d make a nice happy ending for the Dark Universe name, and “The Stake House” is…so good. I hope someone got a raise for that.

Reactions: TheWalkingDad
I seem to recall the Village would be within the land, and that the restaurant would be out front, no?
I believe you are correct, but once again that name may not make it to the final product.

Also, I think the Classic Monsters may have to be a little more tongue in cheek like the old Beetlejuice shows. It's hard to take those monsters too seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.