Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 303 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joy, another merger. MAKE IT STAHP

(It won't happen but two different Avatar lands would be a novelty.)

Anyway, why is anyone surprised it's not opening with 30 or so rides? Kinda what happens when you have more than one, especially two, parks in the same resort. Plus it leaves room for future additions, therefore to get people to come back. Not rocket science people.

Last edited:
Hear me out. Instead of a How To Train Your Dragon land, what about The Boss Baby land?! Universal can incorporate the soon to be blockbusters The Boss Baby: Family Business. The ride can be an interactive screen adventure alla Spider-Man WEB Slingers, instead it involves changing diapers. The faster you can change a soiled diaper the higher your score. Think MIB on Gerber Baby Formula! This could be the next Fast and Furious !!!

Hear me out. Instead of a How To Train Your Dragon land, what about The Boss Baby land?! Universal can incorporate the soon to be blockbusters The Boss Baby: Family Business. The ride can be an interactive screen adventure alla Spider-Man WEB Slingers, instead it involves changing diapers. The faster you can change a soiled diaper the higher your score. Think MIB on Gerber Baby Formula! This could be the next Fast and Furious !!!

The Boss Baby joke is already old. You need to quit it.

The one thing I certainly don't have right now is time to deal with this... so I've said it's time to drop the silly joke and deleted the non-sense comments. Next time, it's a ban.

The Last Airbender-land would be an interesting development, and I would personally be much more happy if that was the Avatarland we had got in Central Florida, but alas Blue People won out over the Four elements.

I don't see either Spongebob or Avatar: The Last Airbender coming to Universal parks any time soon. Which is an absolute shame as those are two properties that I believe could be made into some breathtaking attractions/areas if given the chance.

The Wall street journal yesterday posted a report Comcast is at increasing speed planning to merge with ViacomCBS/Roku....how will this change plans if at all?

Instead of Spongebob, can we get a Last Airbender land instead....
Well if they’ve designed a Spongebob land and then own the Sponge.... how does that not happen. This would be interesting for a lot of reasons though beyond the parks.

Hey I just meant some changes. I’m not expecting them to start over or nuttin. Moving the VR thing out for example, if true, shows somethings are not the way they used to be.

Until we see new site plans though, who knows what else, if anything, could change.

oh no I wasn't talking about what you had said... I was agreeing, I have seen a lot of people assuming that minor tweaks = them tearing up the original plans at starting all over.

Like with the mention of Illumination reaction across the board has been automatically assuming that Monsters/Dragons/Potter would be gone as a result and that put in it's place.........but they have a seven acre plot next to nintendo, that we guessed was for SNW expansion, but they could have decided that they might use for an Illumination standalone land.......and make use of the other parks to spread out the IP over the coming years. My point was they have the options afforded to them with the land they have spare that means they dont have to make binary decisions with what they already have planned

I'm pretty sure with a tiny bit of knowledge, that current construction is being held up slightly. I believe there are some changes that we're not completely privy to. So that leads to delays in getting construction materials delivered. Also some of the construction companies that are going to be working there have to staff up before any actual construction occurs. We are just getting back to normal from the pandemic. However it's going to be a glorious day very soon when we all look and there's tons of activity going on at the site. Really looking forward to that day.

only been matter of weeks since delayed Beijing project was done, they had non-local crews being laid off on that project who would then be available to get hired to start this project. Beneficial to get the teams with the experience of just building to Universal project. Not to mention if other labourers left Orlando during Pandemic its going to take a while to assemble the teams they need rather than a deliberate pause.

My guess, FB is dead. The VR broom attraction and the "puzzle theater" attraction get moved to the FFL plot as the British MoM. I don't see the British MoM opening before Epic though.

The main MoM attraction stays at Epic and is rethemed. Probably to Dreamworks, possibly Shrek if VillainCon happens at USF. Which as a walk-through could be a quick and relatively inexpensive way to add something to USF during Epic's construction.

Last edited:
My guess, FB is dead. The VR broom attraction and the "puzzle theater" attraction get moved to the FFL plot. The main MoM attraction concept stays at Epic and is rethemed into a different IP. I just don't see it being anything Illumination. Probably Dreamworks, possibly Shrek if VillainCon happens at USF. Which as a walk-through could be a quick and relatively inexpensive way to add something to USF during Epic's construction.
I hope that's not the case. The plans for those 2 massive indoor area's and the MoM attraction sound amazing. And I just love the HP theming, Dreamworks and Illumination are way too cartoony for me.

My guess, FB is dead. The VR broom attraction and the "puzzle theater" attraction get moved to the FFL plot as the British MoM. I don't see the British MoM opening before Epic though.

The main MoM attraction stays at Epic and is rethemed. Probably to Dreamworks, possibly Shrek if VillainCon happens at USF. Which as a walk-through could be a quick and relatively inexpensive way to add something to USF during Epic's construction.
Other than France and creatures, I don’t think any of the Epic land was going to technically be Fantastic Beasts. Also, I’m betting British MoM stays at Epic. The part of the attraction before the ride was just as important as the ride itself, and it needs space.

Other than France and creatures, I don’t think any of the Epic land was going to technically be Fantastic Beasts. Also, I’m betting British MoM stays at Epic. The part of the attraction before the ride was just as important as the ride itself, and it needs space.

Birdies telling me that no major changes have occurred with properties.

I believe everyone predicting FB have been wrong.

Birdies telling me that no major changes have occurred with properties.

I believe everyone predicting FB have been wrong.
I mean, France is clearly in the plans. Could you blame us lol.

Also, before site plans were submitted, I do believe the land was originally going to focus more on Beasts (before the 2nd film came out).

The thing that’s interesting, is that NEITHER of the attractions themselves were to feature storylines from FB I believe. Even the one set within the French Ministry!

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95
I mean, France is clearly in the plans. Could you blame us lol.

Also, before site plans were submitted, I do believe the land was originally going to focus more on Beasts (before the 2nd film came out).

The thing that’s interesting, is that NEITHER of the attractions themselves were to feature storylines from FB I believe. Even the one set within the French Ministry!
My only concern is that we don't lose Universal monsters at this point. I'm not saying anything is dead yet...but I wouldn't be disappointed if there were no Potter in EU. And honestly, MoM belongs in London... next to DA. Just my opinion.

Reactions: Jones14
Status
Not open for further replies.