Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 400 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I think about it, the more I see something like LC 1.0 with separate blending mini lands. Although these mini lands would culminate with a Mordor land on the scale of Mysterious Island from Tokyo Disney Sea

Reactions: OrlLover and Nico
If LOTR happens…. And Pokémon….

Is that not, like, the most profitable park ever?

Lol, at least on expectations. Mario, Frankenstein, Pokémon, Dragons, LOTR, and Potter… I mean, who doesn’t want this?

It's really not about the IP....its all about execution. Just pointing out F&F biggest Universal IP film wise; flop attractions. Waterworld; hollywood flop...worldwide beloved Universal attraction.

Obviously depends on execution, but SNW and the Potter lands give me no doubts, frankly.
Universal has really shown they have the key to opening immersive lands. They've done this even better than Disney recently has, and Disney is pretty good at it too. It's obviously Universal's forte, and bodes
well for the new park, that's predicated on immersive lands. .

Universal has really shown they have the key to opening immersive lands. They've done this even better than Disney recently has, and Disney is pretty good at it too. It's obviously Universal's forte, and bodes
well for the new park, that's predicated on immersive lands. .
Agreed, it’s their thing now. Especially with this new park being all immersive lands. I’m curious, but not worried.

One way they could include a location like the tower of Isengard without really having to build it, is along the path between Hobbiton and Rivendell have an "overlook" where, through the use of restricted sight lines and forced perspective, you can see the tower that appears to be many miles away.

That's what hubs are for
Agreed. Everyone keeps listing what they're most interested in and listing only the four outer lands. But the hub itself looks to be its own land. And I'm as excited for it as well. It looks like it should have a theme, rides, shops, shows, etc. just like the others. I just don't think the hub has a name associated with it, does it? E.g. Main Galaxy, USA.

Reactions: Mad Dog
Agreed. Everyone keeps listing what they're most interested in and listing only the four outer lands. But the hub itself looks to be its own land. And I'm as excited for it as well. It looks like it should have a theme, rides, shops, shows, etc. just like the others. I just don't think the hub has a name associated with it, does it? E.g. Main Galaxy, USA.
Celestial Gardens was rumored early on.

Yes. For all intents and purposes it's really five lands.

Reactions: Cup_Of_Coffee
Status
Not open for further replies.