Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 453 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't love the idea of the coaster being visible but I mean.. I didn't like the idea of a coaster in Jurassic Park either. And now it's fine.

So maybe we're all just being dramatic lol

Might sound weird, but I don’t think this is going to be a “Universal’s Wolfman” coaster as much as just a generic Werewolf themed coaster. The Wolfman from the classic movies will likely already be in the main attraction, the possible name of “Curse of the Werewolf” reported by Screamscape doesn’t necessarily indicate that it’s THE Wolfman in the coaster, and concept art of the now canceled show shows a werewolf that does not resemble any from the classic movies. Am I looking too deep into this?

I think you could easily handwave it away by saying Jacob earned his place (or at least some respect) in the Wizarding World. He aided Dumbledore, helped bring about the exposure of Grindelwald's lie, he married Queenie, he has a ton of magical friends... He had quite a few connections by the end of the films that I'm sure a few strings could be pulled to help him out and franchise his bakery in both the muggle world and the wizarding world.
man just pull a star wars and say he was a wizard the whole time none of it matters. The series might not even get completed lol. just give me cupcakes.

Might sound weird, but I don’t think this is going to be a “Universal’s Wolfman” coaster as much as just a generic Werewolf themed coaster. The Wolfman from the classic movies will likely already be in the main attraction, the possible name of “Curse of the Werewolf” reported by Screamscape doesn’t necessarily indicate that it’s THE Wolfman in the coaster, and concept art of the now canceled show shows a werewolf that does not resemble any from the classic movies. Am I looking too deep into this?
Monsters can appear in more than one attraction. The expansion is rumored to be Creature from the Black Lagoon, but Gillman will already be appearing on the main ride as well.

Also, the Wolfman films still use the word werewolf.

Also, rumored names are not confirmed names.

Also, if it’s a kids ride we may not see any werewolves in the flesh anyway. Maybe just some howling, but I bet the set design could be inspired by the old films.

Monsters can appear in more than one attraction. The expansion is rumored to be Creature from the Black Lagoon, but Gillman will already be appearing on the main ride as well.

Also, the Wolfman films still use the word werewolf.

Also, rumored names are not confirmed names.

Also, if it’s a kids ride we may not see any werewolves in the flesh anyway. Maybe just some howling, but I bet the set design could be inspired by the old films.
Sounds good! Just felt like trying my hand at detective haha

Reactions: Alicia
I'll be absolutely stunned if the name of the coaster ends up being "The Curse of the Werewolf," primarily because that's the title of a different Universal-owned (Hammer Films-produced) werewolf movie from the 1960s that has no connection to the branded Universal Monsters.

I'd put any money on that simply being a placeholder (if it's legit at all).

It will be interesting to see how we rank all of these rides, shows and experiences once they open.

I think Nintendo will be a solid hit with the GP that "fans" will pan for being "already in Japan and Hollywood". Monsters I think will be good, but missing "something" (aka another ride, a play area, something). Potter I think will be the weakest link, not that it's bad but I think it'll underdeliver when you compare it to Diagon and Hogsmeade in terms of rides and experiences. I think HTTYD is the dark horse, I bet it's going to blow people away. I think the hub will be a surprise hit with locals and Disney parks preferrers for its gardens, water features, carousel, etc.

I think Nintendo will be a solid hit with the GP that "fans" will pan for being "already in Japan and Hollywood". Monsters I think will be good, but missing "something" (aka another ride, a play area, something). Potter I think will be the weakest link, not that it's bad but I think it'll underdeliver when you compare it to Diagon and Hogsmeade in terms of rides and experiences. I think HTTYD is the dark horse, I bet it's going to blow people away. I think the hub will be a surprise hit with locals and Disney parks preferrers for its gardens, water features, carousel, etc.

Joe this feels spot on.

Reactions: GA-MBIT
I still wonder if the Ministry ride ends up impressing guests and becomes like IOA’s Spider-Man upon opening. And what I mean by that is no one expects much of it and it ends up featuring something impressive tech-wise, or unique.

Plus, the entry into the Ministry will be the talk of the town. They’re definitely going for a Rise of The Resistance style hangar moment with that atrium.

I know Potter fatigue may be setting in, but wouldnt underestimate this one.

I still wonder if the Ministry ride ends up impressing guests and becomes like IOA’s Spider-Man upon opening. And what I mean by that is no one expects much of it and it ends up featuring something impressive tech-wise, or unique.

Plus, the entry into the Ministry will be the talk of the town. They’re definitely going for a Rise of The Resistance style hangar moment with that atrium.

I know Potter fatigue may be setting in, but wouldnt underestimate this one.
They hit it pretty well with Gringotts lobby. I spent an hour there the first time mostly looking up and I was glad to be stuck vinyl wraps and all

Reactions: GA-MBIT and Mad Dog
Status
Not open for further replies.