Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 454 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still wonder if the Ministry ride ends up impressing guests and becomes like IOA’s Spider-Man upon opening. And what I mean by that is no one expects much of it and it ends up featuring something impressive tech-wise, or unique.

Plus, the entry into the Ministry will be the talk of the town. They’re definitely going for a Rise of The Resistance style hangar moment with that atrium.

I know Potter fatigue may be setting in, but wouldnt underestimate this one.

I mean it's all relative to some of the most impressive themed entertainment spaces in the world, right? I think people are sleeping on the Ministry ride.

Reactions: SkiBum
I mean it's all relative to some of the most impressive themed entertainment spaces in the world, right? I think people are sleeping on the Ministry ride.
One of the problems when you ace it the expectations are high for anything further.
Maybe "Past performance is no indication of future earnings".... Or we did our best and now this works

The Ministry ride sounds like it will be absolutely spectacular, and I imagine will be the most talked about ride when the park opens. Now for the actual land, it sounds like the least impressive out of all the Potter lands in terms of atmosphere and setting. I don’t think wizarding Paris hits nearly the same wish fulfillment as Hogsmede and Diagon do, and nothing about the theming of the outside land impresses me initially. Maybe the creatures around the land could add fun kinetics? Regardless, I hope I’m wrong and we’re all blown away, but it sounds like one great attraction surrounded by a meh area.

Considering these lands are not even open yet it’s hard to judge them. Sometimes it’s best to wait till the finished product is done to get an accurate idea of execution.

I was “concerned” about the Monsters area for a little awhile but had to be set straight and get some perspective.

The Ministry ride sounds like it will be absolutely spectacular, and I imagine will be the most talked about ride when the park opens. Now for the actual land, it sounds like the least impressive out of all the Potter lands in terms of atmosphere and setting. I don’t think wizarding Paris hits nearly the same wish fulfillment as Hogsmede and Diagon do, and nothing about the theming of the outside land impresses me initially. Maybe the creatures around the land could add fun kinetics? Regardless, I hope I’m wrong and we’re all blown away, but it sounds like one great attraction surrounded by a meh area.

If there's something like Les Halles, can anyone really complain?

Considering these lands are not even open yet it’s hard to judge them. Sometimes it’s best to wait till the finished product is done to get an accurate idea of execution.

I was “concerned” about the Monsters area for a little awhile but had to be set straight and get some perspective.

I'm breaking my own rule of judging before it's open, but I felt the thought exercise would be fun to give people a hint of what I've seen/heard.

Given that Paris in EPCOT is one of my favorite theme park areas ever, I think Wizarding Paris will be fine. I'm more worried about HTTYD if I'm being honest. I wish that land had an indoor ride.

I know we all want to be inside when it's hot and raining in FL, but visiting guests love to be outside in FL. LOVE IT. It's the oddest thing.

I know we all want to be inside when it's hot and raining in FL, but visiting guests love to be outside in FL. LOVE IT. It's the oddest thing.
The only issue is, when it rains practically the entire land will be shut down. The only attraction open will be the show at the very back of the land, which won't be running at all times. In a stormy day the land would be pretty much worthless.

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95
The only issue is, when it rains practically the entire land will be shut down. The only attraction open will be the show at the very back of the land, which won't be running at all times. In a stormy day the land would be pretty much worthless.
Same can be said for pretty much everything in Jurassic Park and most of the attractions in Islands in general. There’s still gonna be a whole park left full of indoor spaces if it starts raining.

Status
Not open for further replies.