Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 456 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently re watching the HTTYD series.

I think an underrated part of this park, and maybe I’ve brought it up before, but there is no reason the score for this park isn’t among the best in all theme parks.

Nintendo and Potter are iconic and instantly recognizable. HTTYD has such a tremendous feeling of epicness, I can’t stress enough for the unfamiliar how PERFECT of an addition Dragons will be for this park.

Monsters has the chance to use the old scores with a modern element.

I suspect an original score for the hub, which if it can be anything close to IOA, it’ll be incredible.

As long as crowds are not insufferable all the time, this will be a wonderful park to simply just chill in. In all the lands.

Monsters has the chance to use the old scores with a modern element.

I hope the background loop of the Monsters land has two components:

1. New atmospheric pieces from Midnight Syndicate.
2. Freshly-arranged and orchestrated versions of "Swan Lake" (used as the main titles for DRACULA and THE MUMMY) and the original scores from FRANKENSTEIN, BRIDE OF FRANKENSTEIN, THE WOLF MAN, etc. Like this:

2. Freshly-arranged and orchestrated versions of "Swan Lake" (used as the main titles for DRACULA and THE MUMMY) and the original scores from FRANKENSTEIN, BRIDE OF FRANKENSTEIN, THE WOLF MAN, etc. Like this:

I couldn’t agree more!

Reactions: belloq87

2. Freshly-arranged and orchestrated versions of "Swan Lake" (used as the main titles for DRACULA and THE MUMMY) and the original scores from FRANKENSTEIN, BRIDE OF FRANKENSTEIN, THE WOLF MAN, etc.

My sources are telling me it will just be "Monster Mash" on continuous loop.

My sources are telling me it will just be "Monster Mash" on continuous loop.
There is enough covers of that song for this to work. You think UNI could clear the rights to the general mills version they did a couple years ago? I don't even think that version is on spotify anymore. BUMMER!

Reactions: SeventyOne
I know Toad didn’t make opening for USH, however, if Toad is not at Epic Universe opening day:

I’m spending all my money at Disney’s Hollywood Studios as a revenge plot.

Reactions: Gartooth
Hmmm

img_01LABELS2-1.jpg

I feel like Toad is going to be a big hit merchandising wise. I think that even people that aren't necessarily into Nintendo are going to gobble up t-shirts, plush, etc featuring this little fella.

Reactions: shiekra38
Halfway through the movie, Donkey Kong breaks the fourth wall while riding a mine cart and says, "If you think watching this is fun, be sure to experience it yourself by visiting Super Nintendo World's brand-new addition Donkey Kong Country, only at Universal Studios!"
Don't forget to insert a Seth Rogen laugh at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.