Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 146 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The volcano is going to look good. No one said it's not. It's the Aquatica-style slides around the rest of the park that might not be as impressive.

I was watching the Olympic kayaking and thought how awesome it would be for someone to install that white water in a water park. I just wanted to sit in a tube and go for a ride!

I know there are some actual white water parks around the US where you can go kayaking and white water rafting in these man made rivers, so why not in a water park?

I saw the couch article as well and laughed out loud. I hope its true only for the sheer craziness of it all...

Reactions: Journey_On
My apologies, I do not know how to copy the tweets directly so here are a couple of photos from Bioreconstruct on twitter. I also don't know the names of the slides yet.

The large drop body slide has started to find its way into the mangled steel structure. Also, the twin twisty slides have found their way into the mess of steel too. There are also a couple of water coaster slide pieces hidden in there too! I wish I could have seen them install these slide pieces!

The drop slide doesn't look as steep as I initially thought it would be. I am sure it will get steeper towards the top but it has a pretty gradual pull out.

The twisty slides look like a lot of fun and fast!

The more the slides get installed the more excited I am about this project. Everything looks like a fun ride! There are many more pictures on twitter from Bioreconstruct!

Thanks for posting the photos, for the tweets to show simply copy and paste the link to the tweet. Thats all you need to do and then when you post on here it will automatically show the entire tweet.

Here are all of the bioreconstruct tweets:

Status
Not open for further replies.