Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 371 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Universal novice this may be a silly question but can I assume we'll be able to walk from the Hard Rock to VB? IF you can walk from HR to Cabana Bay, and from CB to VB, everything should be connected via walking path, right?

One of the perks of the resort, that we enjoyed during our first visit, was the close proximity of everything. We could walk from our hotel to another hotel, we could walk to each theme park or city walk. It was great. I hope they're able to keep this convenience as they keep expanding.

I ran to Hard Rock Hotel and back from Cabana Bay at a 9:30 mile pace the other morning (you have to walk through the Citywalk section, no running allowed) and this was my timing;
received_10158509130700364.png
Seriously... just take the boat! :)

One way or another, they'll need to do a test but they have a good couple of hours in the middle of the night where hopefully nobody will see it.

I'm guessing once Aventura opens along with SF and RPR, it will be a small walk to the tram/bus drop off area and then through the tunnel to the entrance.

Reactions: P@n!K_Sw1tC#
I mean seriously, soft openings cannot be expected for the general public with the shape that the park is in now/the amount of construction left. Then again, I may be wrong.

Reactions: JoeCamel
Aerial update alert! :pixie:

Thanks again, MickeyXtreme, for these amazing pics every week!

Update: And there we have it, the geyser is back! Yay!:D
33479938793_46a8dcd575_c.jpg

34132781062_59bd980324_c.jpg

Last edited:
Personally, if it's just me; I see those boats that travel down the river to be quite..a useful asset. Depending if they allow it, why not just use the boat's from HRH and Portofino and just go down to Sapphire. Then take the walking path, and that it would take a bit less time.

Personally, if it's just me; I see those boats that travel down the river to be quite..a useful asset. Depending if they allow it, why not just use the boat's from HRH and Portofino and just go down to Sapphire. Then take the walking path, and that it would take a bit less time.

I always assumed that the tunnel was to allow walking from Saphire and RPR...but yeah, I would boat to City Walk then RPR or SFR and I imagine there would be a way to walk from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.