Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 68 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KG4CsvX.jpg

I would imagine they'll have some way for guests to walk to the entrance down the road. . It would make no sense to make a CBBR, or even Sapphire Falls guest to take a bus to the parking garage and then another bus to get back to VB. Wasted transportation costs and time.

CBBR opened with three bus stops at its bus hub from what I recall. Always thought they were tipping their hat a bit with that...but I would think I'd rather walk to VB if there were a way to from anywhere at CBBR as opposed to walking up to the bus hub.

Reactions: Mad Dog
I think your fears are very much founded.
I feel that Uni will be going all in on APs, there won't be a level of AP without it (VB), they just all get bumped up price wise.

Which for me is a shame, it it will make buying a 14 day ticket twice in a year cheaper than an Prem AP and I'll lose Express and Valet.

I would think I'd rather walk to VB if there were a way to from anywhere at CBBR as opposed to walking up to the bus hub.

I'd walk too, but makes VB accessible to scooter and chair users too.

Reactions: Quint
I hope it is an add on and not all tickets have it. They would be breaking the mold by including it in all tickets. It would make lower income people who could always afford Uni, maybe now not be able to afford it. But I do see a bump in ticket prices in 2017 and I imagine that they will use this time to get rid of grandfathering pricing. I know someone else said their price went up a huge amount because they no longer got the same rate.

Reactions: Mike S
I don't see them adding VB to all APs at all. In fact, I suspect you'll have to pony up for Premium/some new "Super-Premium" (or a separate VB AP) to get year-round access.

I think this will be the case as well. A new tier will be added. The existing premium will get one free day at VB (like they get one HHN ticket), Preferred will get a discount, Power will get squat.

I think this will be the case as well. A new tier will be added. The existing premium will get one free day at VB (like they get one HHN ticket), Preferred will get a discount, Power will get squat.
That's what I think as well. I have power, and I'll probably just get a separate AP for VB. I still would prefer if they could do like Seaworld and have VB as an add-on option.

Status
Not open for further replies.