Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 96 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we're losing two awesome rides in Disco H2O and Brain Wash from Wet N Wild, part of me wishes they'd either relocate these slides or build a combo slide that features those elements.

I'm assuming the majority of the slides at WNW will be scrapped, but what about newer ones such as Disco H2O, Brain Wash, and Aqua Drag Racer? Maybe they'll sell those? Maybe I'll win the lottery shortly before that?

I'm assuming the majority of the slides at WNW will be scrapped, but what about newer ones such as Disco H2O, Brain Wash, and Aqua Drag Racer? Maybe they'll sell those? Maybe I'll win the lottery shortly before that?
Maybe they'll end up as new rides at Disney's BB & Typhoon lagoon. They're really into refurbing old stuff as new lately. ;)

From what I've heard, Volcano Bay will not be using all of the available space on its plot of land. A sizable portion will be cleared and left vacant. This has been earmarked as an expansion pad and will not be used when it opens in 2017.

From what I've heard, Volcano Bay will not be using all of the available space on its plot of land. A sizable portion will be cleared and left vacant. This has been earmarked as an expansion pad and will not be used when it opens in 2017.

Could you give an indication to where the expansion pad would be?

I thought someone had previously said there would be a plot of land, undeveloped, reserved for an expansion pad. Might have been Teebin, but my memory is fuzzy. Was it you Teebs?

Reactions: JoeCamel

The land is so big, I'd have been surprised if they used up all the land for opening.

Not really a water park fan (mainly due to not being able to get water in my perforated ear) so haven't been to a waterpark since Disney's in 2008.I have been looking at some of the slides and water coasters posted on here and on youtube and I'm like wow, these things have come on leaps and bounds since I visited BB, TL and Aquatica.

Volcano bay has peaked my interest in waterparks and I will definitely be paying a visit when it opens, Iv'e already been for a fitting for a swim plug which will allow me to submerge in the water and enjoy those new slides and coasters, can't wait :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.