Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Voodoo Doughnut (UOR)

The opening ceremony was tonight. Kinda like a dedication for the media. Same as Furious will be doing tomorrow night. But both were already open.

Apparently Voodoo Donuts need some voodoo brooms

Confetti is incredibly hard to clean up (especially off of concrete as it's hard to sweep) unless you have one of the machines that is specifically used to suck up confetti. Those are only in USF... CityWalk doesn't have those. Add on that where the queue is for Voodoo is a bit of an alley which can serve as a wind tunnel, it's easy to see why it's still there.

Also, whenever you shoot off confetti outside, it tends to get stuck on the surrounding rooftops. That means that even if you clean it up all day, it will still be there in the morning until it's all gone because the wind will always blow that confetti from the roof down very slowly.

Last edited:
Finally went into VooDoo donuts on Wednesday. First time I've gone by it when there wasn't a line.

The donuts were bigger than I expected so they're actually a good value even outside of a theme park. The donuts were decent, nothing special. The icing seems like it was rushed and the sugar granules never got a chance to dissolve.

Right as we were leaving the lines built up again. Apparently our timing was impeccable.

I'll stick with the lemon cake at either Starbucks and coffee in the am. At night it's the chocolate brownie bark sundae at Toothsome.

Hot Almond Chocolate bread at Toothsome. :thumbsup: Big time excellence.

still haven't been able to try Toothsome, that place is always packed.

that website cracks me up. For being so creative and unique they sure use a lot of stock photos.

Screen Shot 2018-06-01 at 9.37.59 AM.jpg