Westworld | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

Westworld

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Simple question, why does Delores's mother never ever show up. We see her dead at a distance, but never alive, even though Delores calls for her in earlier shows? Is there a mystery here?

Simple question, why does Delores's mother never ever show up. We see her dead at a distance, but never alive, even though Delores calls for her in earlier shows? Is there a mystery here?

Her mother is Bernard. Mystery solved [HASHTAG]#illuminaticonfirmed[/HASHTAG]

Goodness, slow as ever, but I just noticed that one of the sex scenes is bisexual. It was hinted at earlier, but I didn't notice it in the orgy scene until now. Good ole HBO! ;)

Goodness, slow as ever, but I just noticed that one of the sex scenes is bisexual. It was hinted at earlier, but I didn't notice it in the orgy scene until now. Good ole HBO! ;)

Hbo... the only place bisexual orgies actually take place

Hbo... the only place bisexual orgies actually take place

Aah... the world of debauchery and violence. I'll take non stop debauchery and hold the violence for those other people. Maybe a squeeze of lemon? ;) (I have gotten myself into soooo much trouble joking like that in the distant past, even called into college offices. They were sure I was the satan of sex when in reality, it was just my imagination and humor firing on all cylinders) (so calm down)

Last edited:
When I was 14, 15 and 16 I used to play a player piano in a mansion up the street. You had to foot pump it like crazy. One of my favorites was the Al Jolson classic Sonny Boy and I would sing to it like crazy. The room was probably 55' X 35'. Happy Times. :saywhat:

Last edited:

yep ep 2. the only reason I noticed was because it was really weirdly filmed and unnatural and my little sister pointed out how awkward the actors were

You treated the world as your own westworld full of debauchery and comical violence as seen in American Graffiti and the Goonies?

Never saw either film in entirety, so, out of my league. No comical violence as I recall. Just a new sexy play toy that I had never imagined. Westworld is kinda like that, right?

Something that will be accepted is that we are so lucky to be seeing Anthony at this age. He does the strong and contrary broken man better than anyone in the past 50 years. If you haven't seen his films, then you should. They are excellent and devastating. They will break your hearts.

Something that will be accepted is that we are so lucky to be seeing Anthony at this age. He does the strong and contrary broken man better than anyone in the past 50 years. If you haven't seen his films, then you should. They are excellent and devastating. They will break your hearts.

He did break my heart in Silence of the Lambs and as the narrator in the live action how the grinch stole christmas.