Westworld | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

Westworld

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Trying to follow you here. So the gun she DID use to kill the bandit was different than the one she woke up next to the "following morning" or it was the same?

A) Gun dug up
B) Gun in Nightstand
C) Gun used to kill Bandit
D) Gun woke up next to with Will

Curious which ones are the same/different- or if theyre all the same. Heck, if they were all the same, that wouldn't surprise me, as it would make sense with different or same time lines. The difference is the cleanliness/age, I would assume.
I assumed she hid the gun she dug up in the hay. But it seems like she instead takes the gun off the bandit and shoots him with his own gun. If that is the case I have no clue where she put the dug up gun.

I have a theory about Ed Harris's Man in Black character.

I'm starting to think he's Arnold's son. He mentioned that he was born in the park a couple of episodes ago and we know now that he is owner of a medical foundation in the outside world, presumably gaining wealth from his father. He also said his goal is to uphold Arnold's legacy by reaching the end of the maze. How that works, I have no clue.

Evan Rachel Wood said in her interview with Jimmy Fallon last night that ep 5 they are turning everything up to 11

Can't wait. They need more answers than action though- so here's hoping the time travel portion gets clarified. If nothing else, the "how do you interview Dolores without guests noticing" portion.

Can't wait. They need more answers than action though- so here's hoping the time travel portion gets clarified. If nothing else, the "how do you interview Dolores without guests noticing" portion.

They do yank her off stage a whole lot don't they. I wonder if these biobots actually need to sleep... any thoughts?

Having to read this thread very carefully due to being several days behind in the UK, but this is the smartest and most intriguing show on TV in years. @Teebin, totally agree that it has an uncanny emotional intensity which I can't quite figure out the reason for.

^ I have figured that part out. It is because it is cruel. They create reality just for the sport of abusing and/or killing it. It is very much like ISIS. What makes it worse is that it is becoming apparent that these artificial beings are retaining memories of these horrid happenings.

Last edited:
Time is 22:25 - but I don't actually know which night it's on here! Sky On Demand is my only access at the moment.

Time is 22:25 - but I don't actually know which night it's on here! Sky On Demand is my only access at the moment.

You Brits talk in military time??? Stop it! You are confusing an already confused Teebin... My computer is telling me that it is after midnight in London. Frig my poor cat. I think I need to go to the vet and have myself put down. :saywhat: