What does Jurassic Park need? | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

What does Jurassic Park need?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
What does Jurassic Park need?

It needs people to stop picking on him and suggesting improvements. He's not even a teenager yet, and people are pointing out his faults! His mind is FRAGILE at this age!

Many years ago I thought the exact same thought! I drew a track layout, too. It would launch underground and shoot out of a volcano. It even had a splash feature (I drew this before Sheikra was built... B&M are obviously reading my mind lol)

But no... even putting the money issue aside, it wouldn't happen...

Your idea just made me picture a combination of Volcano at Kings Dominion and Manta at SeaWorld Orlando.

I like it.

P1100380-1.jpg
Open =]
P1100418.jpg
Some jurassic Park Scientists. (i swear to god i spotted john hammond! didn't get a pic tho... )
P1100417.jpg

P1100413.jpg

P1100390.jpg

P1100389.jpg

P1100387.jpg

P1100386-1.jpg

Reactions: mantaguy
I really liked the video! It was extremely well done and I loved the slow motion. :rep: Thanks for sharing it!

Just thought I'd post a little vid I made from Jurassic Park.
Check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DozcLtI5eo

JP looks so beauftiful in HD!

Wow those are some beautiful shots. Could you tell me if most were shot in Camp Jurassic? As I've never actually gone into that section, but may well do if that's where most of that was shot (assuming we're allowed to without children?)

On a side note, it must be awesome for cats to just wander in and spend the day in the JP habitat :)

Wow those are some beautiful shots. Could you tell me if most were shot in Camp Jurassic? As I've never actually gone into that section, but may well do if that's where most of that was shot (assuming we're allowed to without children?)

On a side note, it must be awesome for cats to just wander in and spend the day in the JP habitat :)

Many of those shots were from CJ. And anyone can go into it. :thumbs:

Camp Jurassic has so many wonderful Hidden things its so amazing! i could spend hours in there taking pictures and just walking around. only if you could see some dinos from above or maybe below in the smelly amber mines. i wish they would add more scenery into this amazingly themed area or expand some sections!

Very nice vid UF.. you and your friend appeared to have a great time soaking in all that IOA has to offer. I just have to wonder how many Velocifelinis themeiclawrus have been killed crossing Turkey Lake Rd. Amazing how much those ancient creatures look similar to todays housecats. Darwin would have to do a rewrite based on this scientific research video.

Jurasic Park River Adventure I think needs at least 2 falls, the big one were it is and another outside. :peace: