What does Jurassic Park need? | Page 14 | Inside Universal Forums

What does Jurassic Park need?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Threads dont have to have new posts every day, and TWWOHP does not need to be expanded anymore nor would it be possible to put LC there....

Keep Jurassic Park And Build The Helicopter tour! they have great new tech for a simulator!
Re Open the trike Encounter but have more then trikes! a diff dino in each of the three pods.
update the discovery center with the theater tour we have seen in the movie.
maybe add some dino exhibits in camp jurassic and update the flyer coaster with the 4 seater thing from singapore. that line is always crazy.
there is also a pretty big space for maybe a small jeep tour, with a raptor attack.
(what's in the lower part of the show building for river adventure? )
oh yeah! update river adventure with new tech! especially with the lift hill thoes raptor are in such poor condition!

i cant forget get rid of that nasty rock wall. if they MUST have an attraction like that id like a THEMED and installed version of it.

How about a wooden coaster? The wooden architecture would fit within the themeing of the island, you could even have it set in an amber mine to give a theme to the ride cars. Ride queue could be similar to the lab scene from Jurassic Park I, you just wouldn't be seated, it would be walkthrough. Complete with John Hammond explaining about cloning and everything. You could even potentially use the Robocoaster idea as well if there isn't enough room to do the wooden coaster.

How about a wooden coaster? The wooden architecture would fit within the themeing of the island, you could even have it set in an amber mine to give a theme to the ride cars. Ride queue could be similar to the lab scene from Jurassic Park I, you just wouldn't be seated, it would be walkthrough. Complete with John Hammond explaining about cloning and everything. You could even potentially use the Robocoaster idea as well if there isn't enough room to do the wooden coaster.

After riding Gwazi, I think it's safe to say it's a bad idea to put a wooden roller coaster in Florida. . . .

I would love a woodie at IOA. I think they should put up trees around it so it can be like Beast at Kings Island, and add some amber mine-themed tunnels too. IOA's in real need of a great woodie.

After riding Gwazi, I think it's safe to say it's a bad idea to put a wooden roller coaster in Florida. . . .

But it's said that BGT will install Millennium Flyers on Gwazi to improve the experience. Just do the same with this, call GCI, Intamin, or Gravity Group, and voilá: An epic woodie is born! :happy:

Oh, and for the record, call me crazy, but I actually don't mind Gwazi's roughness. I don't know, it just doesn't bother me. :boxing:

Personally, I think that a dark ride is just what Jurassic Park needs. I know dark rides are kinda the trend now, but it just seems to me that there's a ton of awesome possibilities.

I think with the addition of Forbidden Journey, IOA has a good amount of dark rides. What IOA needs now is shows, experiences, walkthroughs! Bring back Triceratops Encounter already! And add something else in the Discovery Center while you're at it.

gut part of JP putting in an amplitheater with a fantasmic style show inside it capitalizing on the later closing times due to potter. IoA has so MANY character licenses in it, they could easlier do a night time show similar to fantasmic over at disney....not sure which land it would be in tho, might have to create a story surrounding that new theater area.

EDIT : Now that I think about it, not that much room back there for a amplitheater holding that many people.

I've posted these ideas at IOACentral a few months ago, so just thought I'd add them here. It's for a JPRA update/refurb:

My idea might cost a lot of money, and may probably not happen (well, at least the second part), but here's my idea:

To conceal the Forbidden Journey building from the ride, there should be a vine area (like USH's version) before you enter through the gates.

In the final drop scene, there should be mist covering up all the T-Rex. Then, right at the top of the drop, you stop (kind of like SheiKra). After 3-4 seconds (with mist appearing in the drop), the T-Rex appears from the mist, and then you drop a second after into the mist.

Jurassic Park needs a Kong 360 type attraction that could be themed to the JP jeep tours concept, just think of the possibilities. Instead of a large tram you would be in a smaller jeep (30 person) and the screens could actually be 360 degrees around you with the car on a scissor lift system that could go up down and turn you fast like spiderman. Raptors could come and terrorize the vehicle, and madness could be everywhere!