Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What Games Are You Playing?

Just beat Turok, pretty good game over all good graphics and a decent story, the action is intense " you have to listen alot of the time to hear where something is coming from" Best weapon in the game is the knife Turok is a beast with it. Over all Id give it a 7.9 out of 10

Picked up Turok and Burnout: Paradise today. Haven't gotten a chance to play Turok yet but I played Burnout for a good portion of the day... I can't put it down.

This is to me, the mother of all racing games. It's fun, you don't have to be doing challenges to have fun. The soundtrack is incredible, cars are all unique in their own ways, the city is huge, and the races are alot of fun. Amazing game.

One of the only 10/10's from me in recent memory.

I'm hating myself for doing this, my friend Jenna is hating me for doing, but hey i did it anyways. I re-installed Knights of the Old Republic. I have logged 12 hours in 2 days, and I'm only about half way through with all the Dantooine missions. Goodbye life haha.

Speaking of life-wasting RPGs (well, sort of an RPG), I just started one today: Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions for PSP. I'm waiting to see if anyone's playing something nerdier than that.... plus with more Shakesperean dialogue (why can't they just make it more modern?)

Playing the Patapon and God of War Chains of Olympus for the PSP demos right now, and more than likely will pick each one up as soon as it's for sale, since I quite like them both.

I heard its good, but I have not played it.

I am playing all the games in OU arcade. :thumbs:

I've been playing Madden 2008 on 360 lately and it seems no one finishes a game. It's ridiculous. Everyone seems to quit, and it kills me cause I love the game and everything, it almost makes me want to trade it in. It's awful.

Call of Duty 4 is still going strong. I'm at 21,000+ kills now.