What Games Are You Playing? | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

What Games Are You Playing?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Almost done with Prince of Persia: Rival Swords for the PSP. It's an awesome game, even with some random technical errors. If you like platforming games, get it. If you've never played a Prince of Persia game, it will take a little getting used to, but once you do, it is awesome.

My wii deleted all my Red Steel info...................
**** **** **** ****:mad: :bang: :mad: :mad: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Been playing Shadow of the Colossus and borrowed Guitar Hero 3 as well. Not as good as Guitar Hero 2 but still enjoyable none-the-less... Also working through Half-Life 2 on The Orange Box.

It depends on which format you use. XBOX or PS.
For Guitar Hero? Either way it's not that fun compared to how good Guitar Hero 1 and 2 were. Shame Activision became the new developer for the game... At any rate I only use Playstation. Wii doesn't isn't really appeal to me and I dislike Xbox for a number of reasons. Mostly the cost of Live and Red Ring of Death. And you could play a majority of the 360's exclusives on the PC.

Oh really? What about Mass Effect? Well, they're probably going to make it into a PC game a year from now, so maybe you're right.... :lol:

Thank God for Guild Wars PvP (Player vs. Player)... Keeps me busy while I hope for a chance to get a new system.

Oh really? What about Mass Effect? Well, they're probably going to make it into a PC game a year from now, so maybe you're right.... :lol:

Thank God for Guild Wars PvP (Player vs. Player)... Keeps me busy while I hope for a chance to get a new system.

http://kotaku.com/361209/mass-effect-pc-due-on-may-6
. PC version was imminent before the game was ever released on the 360.

On a side note: I'm really looking forward to Spore. Anyone else? September is the official word for it's release date at this point and time.

Doesn't really look like the type of game will need a incredible amount of power to run it (such as Crysis).

You mean the one that slows down supercomputers? :lol: This sounds good, so I guess I've got something to play near the end of the year. Making my own species will be awesome! To finish off my jumble of thoughts, is there any way for us to be able to specifically get each other's content (planets, species, etc.) rather than that of some random person? THAT would be pretty fun.

You mean the one that slows down supercomputers? :lol: This sounds good, so I guess I've got something to play near the end of the year. Making my own species will be awesome! To finish off my jumble of thoughts, is there any way for us to be able to specifically get each other's content (planets, species, etc.) rather than that of some random person? THAT would be pretty fun.
From what I've heard there will be a fan content distribution center that will have various creatures, vehicles, etc cataloged and rated with some sort of system and will be available for download to players. There will also be a stats system set in place for players as well to view their own and others various stats. There's much more planned through updates and expansions as well. And there's still a lot of things regarding the games online capabilities unannounced as well.

Just picked up Pursuit Force Extreme Justice for the PSP today, so far having fun with it, has an old arcade, cop shoot em up, action feel to it.:thumbs:

Alright. I'll post the official system requirements when EA releases them to the public. And September 7th, 2008 is the official street date. Look forward to seeing what you and everyone else can come up with.

Can't wait to see your creations, either. :thumbs:

In the meantime, here's my computer:
http://www.notebookreview.com/default.asp?newsID=3511&review=HP+nx7300

I know somebody who has the pre-Vista version, so just to let you know, they jacked up the RAM to 1.5 gigs... better, but when even a game based off a 2-year old engine (Guild Wars Nightfall... surprised?) doesn't quite meet the requirements (everything's visually there, but usually at a slightly slower framerate than it should be unless I turn the camera to an area with few objects in it.

Last edited: