What Games Are You Playing? | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

What Games Are You Playing?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Just picked up Patapon on Wed, haven't got too far into it yet seen as how I spent way too much time in the arcade here on the board. Can't wait to start playing this funky little game during the weekend on the PSP.

I'm thinking of picking up MLB 2k8 or Army of Two on Tuesday. I need something to play, Call of Duty 4 has been driving me crazy as of late.

Don't get MLB 2k8!, I heard it's HORRIBLE on 360. Everything is too compressed and the graphics look like an original Xbox title. The full game couldn't fit on a DVD and needed to be compressed, so now it looks like doodoo.

I'd go with Army of Two.

Reactions: Drew
Don't get MLB 2k8!, I heard it's HORRIBLE on 360. Everything is too compressed and the graphics look like an original Xbox title. The full game couldn't fit on a DVD and needed to be compressed, so now it looks like doodoo.

I'd go with Army of Two.

Really? That bad? 2k7 was meh, I figured 2k8 might be better but that just sounds awful. I want a demo to come out, no wonder it hasn't.

Thanks. I just realized how much Gamestop store credit I have from trading stuff in, ($300+), so it might be in my future anyway because I need my baseball fix. If not I might just get MLB08: The Show for PSP.

Anyways, I added Rep for that. Thanks.

So I got MLB 2k8 and it's awful. It's going back tomorrow. Luckily my friend is clutch and he's always over my house so he left his PS3 over here. We bought MLB 08: The Show and it's awesome.

He's bringing Resistance over tomorrow so I'll have that going shortly. My PSN name is BurnyMack.

I've been looking to play me some Wii, cause I couldn't beat Super Mario Galaxy (havne't tried in weeks), got bored of Wii Sports& Wii Play, so I almost won a copy of Carnival Games for $6.50 on ebay, the guy has 10, if you want the link let me know, I'm gonna try to pick up Brawl some time this month, but I get the same speech from my dad everytime, "Play it at a friends house to see if you'll like it" even when I explain to him how much I loved the first one.

I stopped playing PS2 as of last week. I got carnival games for $10 Monday and beat all 25 games but two. I play Backyard Football ,which I got for $10 because I bought Brawl, about an hour a day. And the time I'm not on here I'm either eating, playing Brawl, or playing roller hockey.

Downloaded a Japanese demo of Space Invaders Extreme for the PSP which is supposed to be released here in June for the PSP as well as the DS. Been playing it for over an hour and have blurred vision now. I'll def be picking it up when it comes out for $20.