Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What Games Are You Playing?

Alright same situation, different song.

I just beat Flirtin with Disaster on expert. 85%.

Now I keep failing on Green Grass and High Tides around 80% of the way through.

Anyone who has beat the song, pleas help!! When should I use energy?

Ginormous amounts of :rep: and dOUgh for anyone who helps!

OK so what i did was I savesd my powere through the whole song(just to be safe), then I got as far into the second solo I could and before I was about to fail I would use overdrive to get back up to green. When that ran out I think I was lucky enough to get more for the next harder section and I just tried to hit as many notes as I could. It does take some practice and good luck. Hope i helped(even though most of what I said was obvious).

OK so what i did was I savesd my powere through the whole song(just to be safe), then I got as far into the second solo I could and before I was about to fail I would use overdrive to get back up to green. When that ran out I think I was lucky enough to get more for the next harder section and I just tried to hit as many notes as I could. It does take some practice and good luck. Hope i helped(even though most of what I said was obvious).

Haha, I used my overdrive in the first solo, beat that, then regained all of my energy to use overdrive around 80% through the song (the back and fourth green to yellow). After that, it does back and fourth from red to blue, and I don't have any energy left. :doh:

Seriously, I get so pissed it's not even funny. :bang:

I'm going to try again.

I tend to think that ALL of Call of Duty 4 is AWESOME! :happy: :happy:

Yeah... agreed. My Internet wasn't working tonight for my PS3... again, :'( so I played some single player levels over (on Hardened instead of my usual Regular difficulty), and have gained much more appreciation for the campaign. Where else can you be the president of a fake Middle Eastern country, then get executed?

I've been playing Halo 3, Gears, and Castle Crashers.

My new Gamertag is: o 7 3 R R 0 R o AKA= Terror Send me a request if you have the best XBLA Arcade game ever Castle Crashers. Also quetion to Emmett. Do you still have gears?

I wanna pick up SPORE when it comes out on Sat.
Looks like stupid fun. :thumbs:

ou2kpl.jpg

NHL 08 all day for my HF team for 09. Drew should join cause he's a member there plus he pwns :happy:

I actually traded in NHL 08 a few weeks ago. It got stale, didn't really want to be bothered anymore. I will definitely be getting 09 in a week though. I'd join your little team but I don't want to make any of you guys look so bad compared to me. You know how it is. :lol:

As for now, I've been playing Madden 09 still, doing those Madden Moments. The onside kick one seems impossible, I can't do it at all. I got Tiger 09 but for some reason my XBOX just won't play it. I can play for a little while and then it just freezes. Whatever. I'm going to trade it in towards NHL 09 or something.

I actually traded in NHL 08 a few weeks ago. It got stale, didn't really want to be bothered anymore. I will definitely be getting 09 in a week though. I'd join your little team but I don't want to make any of you guys look so bad compared to me. You know how it is. :lol:

As for now, I've been playing Madden 09 still, doing those Madden Moments. The onside kick one seems impossible, I can't do it at all. I got Tiger 09 but for some reason my XBOX just won't play it. I can play for a little while and then it just freezes. Whatever. I'm going to trade it in towards NHL 09 or something.

what's your gamertag?

Oh that's right, the 7th is a Sunday... durf.
If there are options to trade and do some stuff online that would be way cool.
The concept of the game is cool, these are the kinds of games that I spend hours on. A la Sims. :thumbs:

Oh that's right, the 7th is a Sunday... durf.
If there are options to trade and do some stuff online that would be way cool.
The concept of the game is cool, these are the kinds of games that I spend hours on. A la Sims. :thumbs:

Yes, we can trade online. My species can visit the planet of your species, interact with them, and vice versa. The game also grabs other species to populate the planet(s) you are on so you have others to fight/trade with (their species act on their own without a player, the same goes for our own species in each others' games.

And I do know that the Sims 3 is coming out next year. More ways to kill your Sims? :lol:

Tomorrow, at the NHL Store, there will be a NHL 2K9 tournament for Wii, with the winner being able to play RICK NASH 1v1. I'm so going although 2K9 sucks.

Well, I got Spore (check the Spore thread, I have some impressions as well as some pics and a YouTube video), and my brother wanted to get something, but since we can't get any M games (and when he tried getting Soul Calibur IV, my mom checked the back for all the stuff on it and though she probably would have let me get it he didn't....), he was going to decide between Uncharted and Enemy Territory: Quake Wars. He chose Quake Wars. :doh: A couple of his friends are over and they're messing around on the "campaign", aka botmatches with a story. The graphics, though still hi-def and all, look pretty bad, and it isn't that smooth. Looks to me like a generic multiplayer team-based shooter, but I have yet to play it and decide firsthand. I'll stick with COD4 for my shooters. :thumbs: