Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What Games Are You Playing?

The Rock Band 2 tour mode has been driving me nuts. I can't unlock any new songs without doing like 5 song mystery setlists, etc. I would have no problem with that but when songs like Snow (Hey Oh) come up that I cant freaking beat for the life of me, I'm screwed. I might just delete it off my harddrive.

I know, Snow is so freakin' hard.... I didn't think RHCP was supposed to be that hard. Just constantly restart the setlist. So if that's the case, does that mean that I'm going to be stuck playing ALL of the DLC my friend gave me? I'm never gonna get to new songs that way.

i'm currently playing Arch Rivals on the NES. it's a basketball game where anything goes... even if it means punching out the other players (and this was 15 years before Ron Artest's basketbrawl)

Nice on getting those games.

Thanks Krusty, but even though there were multiple save files allowed, after my brother played, the autosave feature it does at some points overwrote my file! :'( I need to spend my time going back to the Medical Pavillion again, but at least he got me a Trophy.

And Figment, I've never heard of that game... what else can you do in it?

Thanks Krusty, but even though there were multiple save files allowed, after my brother played, the autosave feature it does at some points overwrote my file! :'( I need to spend my time going back to the Medical Pavillion again, but at least he got me a Trophy.

And Figment, I've never heard of that game... what else can you do in it?

well, in Arch Rivals, you can also lunge at the player holding the ball and if you mash the buttons quickly enough, you can pull their pants down which gives you a chance to grab the ball. also, in some periods, the crowd apparently throws cups of soda and popcorn onto the court and if you're unlucky enought to run into it, you'll slip and fall. now you might ask yourself "why isn't the ref doing anything to maintain order?" well, according to both the arcade and the NES' instructions, it turns out that he's nearsighted which causes him to accidentally walk into the court during play (what's funny is if you run into the ref in the Arcade version, someone shouts "Hey ref, you suck").

We hogged up the Guitar Hero World Tour drumset and guitar today at Best Buy.
Such great songs on it, pretty sure this is gonna be Aidan's Christmas or birthday gift.
He is sooo hooked on the drums.
Anyone else getting it?
The actual game comes out at midnight tonight or tomorrow I think.

We hogged up the Guitar Hero World Tour drumset and guitar today at Best Buy.
Such great songs on it, pretty sure this is gonna be Aidan's Christmas or birthday gift.
He is sooo hooked on the drums.
Anyone else getting it?
The actual game comes out at midnight tonight or tomorrow I think.

Damn, there's another thing I forgot I have to buy :doh:

Why do they bring out such good things when I have no money? :(

now i'm playing Heavy Barrel on the NES, it's sort of like Commando, only instead of getting items on the fly, you have to shoot certain enemy soldiers who have a key for those items

Kevin. Is chuzzle that game with the big puff balls, and you have to line them up? Because I've been in the market for that game for a while now.

Anyone get Fable II yet? I'm probably gonna get it just want to confirm. As for GH:4, going to get that around Christmas.
It consumes your LIFE!!!! Three of my friends have it.

Friend 1-Faked sick two days in a row. Has skipped school over this game. Blown off his girl friend and is now word for word from her. "Not getting any this weekend."

Friend 2-Said this "I want to find a girlfriend that I can just sit around a play Fable 2 with. You know a girl that loves me and video games."

Friend 3-"You know when he says that crap about Fable 2 and the girlfriend....I kinda understand him. That is how good it is."

It's a nicely written blog that you're playing :p, but judging from the first few posts, it doesn't cover everything. You're friend's got a skew towards the 360 (as far as content written, he does ask the opinions of LIVE players, the fact that PS3 didn't get a COD5 beta regardless) and concentrates on World at War and NHL. Correct me if I'm wrong danny.