Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What Games Are You Playing?

I just started playing Uncharted again. I beat it when I first got it last year, but of course that was before the trophies. Doh! I've already unlocked a lot of the trophies and 100 Headshots definitely took the longest.

Maybe I just sucked, but I tried the demo at Medium, and I had trouble in the big shootout section. I pretty much ran out of bullets, had to run out, and there was literally no cover for me to get dead enemies' bullets. I was so freaking annoyed when I died.

Yeah, Bloon Tower Defense 3 is good stuff.

When I finish my homework, I'm going to play some LittleBigPlanet (which I just got) as well as checking out Home (which just appeared on my XMB) and watching WALL-E (which I just got on Blu-Ray).

Why did I get several things right before the holidays? Because, due to circumstances out of my control, we had to celebrate early and get everything done last night.

Yeah, Bloon Tower Defense 3 is good stuff.

When I finish my homework, I'm going to play some LittleBigPlanet (which I just got) as well as checking out Home (which just appeared on my XMB) and watching WALL-E (which I just got on Blu-Ray).
LittleBigPlanet looks awesome. Tell me how it is when you get back online. If I get a PS3 I definitely want it.

I was unfortunately unable to play online or anything, since, even if my PS3 will login to the PSN, there is an update, and an error will show when it's about 20% downloaded. The same happened when I tried downloading the info for Home. The levels that are actually in the game are fun, and the quirky art style with Stephen Fry's Hitchiker's Guide-like narrations give the game lots of character. We recently got one of Apple's Time Capsules to replace our current wireless router as well as being backup for the Macs in the house, so maybe the PS3 will connect better and download things more quickly. :cross:

Basically, so far it looks like something you should get, but I'll give my final verdict when I get to play more. :thumbs:

Last edited:
How is it in comparison to 4?
Sorry it to so long to respond. But I think it's pretty comparable (the online multiplayer, that is). I haven't played the single player for either game. But I LOVE the multiplayer. I wasn't sure how much I would like it with the older weapons...but they did a great job with it.

There are some glitches that some people are exploiting. For instance, one of the maps has a glitch where you can basically go under ground and shoot people from below them but they can't see you. If someone does that, you basically avoid that part of the map until someone else goes into the glitch to kill that person. It's a pain.

Overall though, it's a great game.

Well, that's good to know, but I'm still going to wait for the next one. I think the only major room for improvement is in a better/longer campaign (you should try out 4's, it's good stuff if a bit short) and maybe a mild refresh on the multiplayer to keep it from getting stale, like perhaps adding some of the features like what they've got in Halo 3.

i'm currently playing Target: Terror for the wii. in a nutshell, it's Lethal Enforcers in a post 9/11 america. the only downside is that the intros to each mission ends up being the same thing, including the "let's get to the live coverage, right now."