What Games Are You Playing? | Page 25 | Inside Universal Forums

What Games Are You Playing?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm playing Civilization Revolution now. Hella fun game, but I was up all night playing it and ended up having dreams about it. I woke up half-asleep this morning because I thought I heard the doorbell, but in my "not-so-much there" state I told myself "I haven't researched electricity yet, so that couldn't have been the doorbell." and I fell back to sleep. I HAAATE when I dream of games. :lol:

OMG I used to dream of Sims all the time back when I was addicted. I remember once there was a dog barking outside when I was asleep and I kept trying to click on the dog to make it shut up.
Yeah games can mess with your dreams in the weirdest ways!

I've had a couple of strange dreams involving games myself. Like the one where I imagined Pokemon Green Version (this was quite a few years ago), which took place in the Grand Canyon and Ash Ketchum was Daffy Duck. Or the one where, in my school's band room, there was a helicopter nobody noticed so it was up to me to shoot it down. Or the one I had just last night, where somebody I knew from school (but more of an acquaintance than a friend) showed up in my house, playing World of Warcraft.... on the 360!

I think I need help. :lol:

Jeez, does anybody besides me post in this thread? :lol:

I'm still going through BioShock on Survivor, which isn't too bad yet. I just finished up the Medical Pavillion, and the only real problem will be getting ADAM from the Little Sisters (I'll save them all this time, gets me a Silver Trophy).

I also just got back into Rock Band 2.... recalibration is a lifesaver.

Finally, my brother was given Unreal Tournament III as a birthday gift from a friend. I tried it, and it was decent, but almost everyone playing was really easy. I think I've been too spoiled of COD and Halo for multiplayer, so I'd suggest skipping this one unless you're a fan of the other UT games.

Last edited:
Finally, my brother was given Unreal Tournament III as a birthday gift from a friend. I tried it, and it was decent, but almost everyone playing was really easy. I think I've been too spoiled of COD and Halo for multiplayer, so I'd suggest skipping this one unless you're a fan of the other UT games.
It's more of a tournament game. It's has solid online and I'm sure will end up in many tournaments like it's predecessors.

51sgypx5hvlss400le0.jpg

I'm disappointed with R2 so far, but it's still pretty good.

I need to remember to add you sometime soon, maybe we could play a bit. my PSN ID is kmorri.

I'm a bit disappointed with R2, as well. It's adequate and a lot of fun... But there are a few changes and glitches that keep it from really meeting my expectations.

I've accepted your friend request. Do you prefer to play the Co-operative mode or the multiplayer mode?

I prefer Co-op myself, but.... it looks like because my grades are on a steady downhill slope, my parents just decided to stop my playing of video games at all until I improve within February.

Last edited:
I have recently been playing Tomb Raider Underworld. Really fun game. A few glitches and challenges that could drive some people crazy but if you have the patience it is worth a look.

My brother got Skate 2. It's not really my style but it looks like a good game anyway, so if you're into skating games you should at least try out the demo.

i'm currently playing Michael Jackson's Moonwalker on the Sega Genesis. I'll be honest here, even though i have rented this game before, i have nothing to say. This game pretty much explains itself.

Did you just keep all your games from the early 90's or do you buy them of eBaY? BTW do you still play DreamCast?

what i usually do is i buy them in most used game stores, flea markets and thrift stores. and regarding the DC, i still play it every now and then, especially Sonic Adventure 1, Dynamite Cop, and my latest DC find: Jojo's Bizzare Adventure.

Do you remember a game called Evolution for Dreamcast and was eventually ported to Gamecub? It was a turn based RPG that rocked, all the spoken language was in Japanese on the Dreamcast version. It was quite the fun game I'm sure you played it.