Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What Games Are You Playing?

Started playing Nobody Saves the World the other day. Its a really cool concept and having a lot of fun with it. Kinda like old school Zelda but with a lot of new mechanics and whatnot.
Check it out if that interests you, also its on Xbox Game Pass!!!

Nobody Saves the World - Drinkbox Studios
I've heard others talk about this game highly too so i'll have to download it on my xbox later to play sometime. I have a horrible backlog of games to get through right now and Game Pass is only helping me procrastinate on getting to them :lol:

Mass Effect Legendary Edition (basically the Mass Effect Trilogy + extras) AND Hitman Trilogy both got added this month which is currently eating up my time.

Been playing FFXIV: Endwalker, but I've been playing that MMO for yeeeears so it's always in the mix. Aside from that, been playing Shin Megami Tensei V and Spiritfarer. Nick's post reminded me that ME Legendary Edition got added to game pass, so that's going on my short list of things to tackle next. :lol:

Watching Top Gun 1 and Maverick made me wanna play Ace Combat for the 1st time, starting with 4 as everyone says to start with the holy PS2 trilogy (4,5, & 0).

After finishing 4, all I can say is… Megalith. GAWD the music for the mission made the dog fighting so enjoyable.

Never realized how much lore it has with it just being an arcade flight simulator. It’s basically jets combined with a Metal Gear-like story. Looking forward to playing more!

Right now, I’m currently playing Crash Tag Team Racing. As frustrating it is to wait for it to load before playing, It’s still a fun Mario Kart-like racing game that offers more than enough content to play for a very long time.

Just beat Yakuza 7, which is a very goofy game that is nearly perfect, and started Ghost of Tsushima, which is fantastic but a huge tonal shift lol.

haven't played it yet, but just got Hot Wheels Unleashed for the Switch, was looking for another fun little racer beside Mario Kart. I also have Grip, but don't like that one much.

Gone back to Valheim of late.
How is Valheim now? I played it when it first came out and it was a ton of fun, then I got killed by some swamp thing and lost everything I had... I tried to retrieve it multiple times but no dice something bugged out.

Finished Stray and had a ton of fun with it. You should take you time as there are a lot of things to explore.
Just started another Annapurna game, The Artful Escape. I like it a bit less than Stray but the music and visuals are a treat.