What new shopping would you like to see in CW? | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

What new shopping would you like to see in CW?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
How about an ESPNZone!

How about an NBC Sports themed restaurant replacing NBA City? They can have great sports merch that I would want in city walk.

And the bowling alley is a great idea, but where do you put it? My only idea is to take what's left of the old Nickelodeon Studios, and it into an awesome entertainment venue like what Disney is getting.

How about an NBC Sports themed restaurant replacing NBA City? They can have great sports merch that I would want in city walk.

And the bowling alley is a great idea, but where do you put it? My only idea is to take what's left of the old Nickelodeon Studios, and it into an awesome entertainment venue like what Disney is getting.

Get rid of Nascar cafe if your going to replace a resturant leave NBA City alone!!! lol

-What if Universal Used the Jaws sharkin the laggon when boats are passing by
-Indoor Skydiving

I'll take the indoor skydiving just like they have at Universal Hollywood please :thumbs:

Man, a lot of hate on NASCAR! Apparently I'm in the minority, but I enjoy the NASCAR Grille. It's BY FAR the best restaraunt/bar on property to watch sports. And they also have some pretty good drink specials on NFL Sundays. On top of that, I also enjoy NASCAR, so I don't mind at all the whole racing theme.

While on "sports," I think with the popularity of both, a UFC or WWE store could be successful.

I may be delusional but wasn't this supposed to be actually happen? I thought NASCAR was going to be rebranded the NBC Sports Grille. Either way, they should just get rid of it.

NBC Sports Grille is honestly a no brianer. Comcast/Uni need to push the channel any way they can.

Also, I'd really love to see a dedicated comic book/toy shop in City Walk.

Man, a lot of hate on NASCAR! Apparently I'm in the minority, but I enjoy the NASCAR Grille. It's BY FAR the best restaraunt/bar on property to watch sports. And they also have some pretty good drink specials on NFL Sundays. On top of that, I also enjoy NASCAR, so I don't mind at all the whole racing theme.

While on "sports," I think with the popularity of both, a UFC or WWE store could be successful.

I'm on your side. I think people automatically dismiss it when they see NASCAR, but it's basically a sports bar already. If they changed the theme, I doubt they'd even touch the food besides the names.

I'll take the indoor skydiving just like they have at Universal Hollywood please :thumbs:

There's indoor skydiving right off of international drive, and right outside of universal's territory.

Behind the Royal Pacific, in front of international drive.

I remember going there as a kid, and I enjoyed it. I should have know better by going there instead of NBA City on my last trip. I only got a salad because my lunch at Mythos was so filling, and even though we barely ordered anything, they had horrible table service. I also didn't get the chicken I wanted in my salad.

Note to self: Go to restaurant where all the baseball games are on. That be NASCAR.

The biggest problem with NASCAR is not the theming, it is the fact we were told the night of the Sugar Bowl that they operate according to capacity. So this is New Year's Eve and the place can't even attract a big enough crowd to justify staying open passed 9 or 10? What does that tell you?