Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 151 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the train from the Spirit:

I have been on the Ocean Park train in HK ... and that is definitely the type of system UNI will wind up using because it can effortlessly move a lot of people and also shield them from all that backstage ugliness while continuing to tell the story. It's a very smart way of doing things.

Good to know.

Also, have we reached the point where this thread and Amity demolition/ride construction thread should be merged? Not sure where we should be discussing things. (or are we waiting for an official announcement?)
I thin we should keep them separate until there's an official announcement that this is replacing JAWS.

UM GUYS YEAH.

m9ncxt.png

http://www.epcyclopedia.com/2012/03/02/jaws-at-universal-mass-grading-permits/m9ncxt/

ALSO:

http://www.epcyclopedia.com/2012/03/02/jaws-at-universal-mass-grading-permits/

Definitely DEFINITELY (probably) Diagon Alley. And there's also DEFINITELY (probably) some London facades facing the street before you enter to Diagon Alley. GAH.

Reactions: Felipe
this is quite a scoop guys. Good work. Anyone want to try and draw over these to help me visualize this better?

As to why aren't they building anything along the waterfront all you have to do is check out the barge placement of the new lagoon show and you'll see that that area is PRIME viewing location and all that is needed is a waterfront walkway.

I moved this thread to Miscellaneous Universal. Considering, it's more likely it will be at Universal Studios, but we do not have a confirmation. Once we have a confirmation on Phase 2 location it will be moved to which ever parks sub-forum it corresponds with.

Status
Not open for further replies.