Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 486 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
*ahem...Im painfully lost here. Will the London section of this area only be what we can see out front by the waterfront and as soon as we go through our entrance were in Diagon?

And will HE entrance be entering through the front of the facade for Kings Cross?

Someone knowledgeable in this....help a brother out lol

*ahem...Im painfully lost here. Will the London section of this area only be what we can see out front by the waterfront and as soon as we go through our entrance were in Diagon?

And will HE entrance be entering through the front of the facade for Kings Cross?

Someone knowledgeable in this....help a brother out lol

Well, for starters, its all London (technically)

The first building will be Kings Cross (coming from San Fran)which will feature a ticketing area and themed walkway to the platform in the back where the train will be.

Next will be London facades (dont know what they'll be)

Then, entrance to Diagon Alley (don't know how that will work.)

Then past that, Leicester Station & Wyhndam Theatre (per TPI)???

Lastly, Grimmauld Place (house of Black)

Diagon Alley will be invisible (blocked by 'London' facades until you enter through the secret entrance at Leaky)

Last edited:
Reactions: USO92
Well, for starters, its all London (technically)

The first building will be Kings Cross which will feature a ticketing area and themed walkway to the platform in the back.

Next will be London facades (dont know what they'll be)

Then, entrance to Diagon Alley (don't know how that will work.)

Then past that, Leicester Station & Wyhndam Theatre (per TPI)

Lastly, Grimmauld Place (house of Black)

Diagon Alley will be invisible (blocked by 'London' facades until you enter through the secret entrance at Leaky)

Awesome sauce! So do we know of what the themeing will be in regards to the waterfront. I know Violarum's mockup suggested a park of sorts which I would love to see. It would really compliment that entire area

So from the looks of it its definitely going to be based on the real Kings Cross not St Panc. Kings Cross is double arched though and there only seems to be room for this one so do you think it will be one half of the front of Kings Cross.

Another thing trains run down the length of these arches in reality however HExpress is not parallel to the station in these pictures. Presumably you'll walk through tickets and maybe past a mock track and idle train before queuing through platform 9 3/4 and boarding HE.

Wow...that entrance/street is NARROW. Feel claustrophobic just thinking about it. can you imagine what HHN will be like?

Wow...that entrance/street is NARROW. Feel claustrophobic just thinking about it. can you imagine what HHN will be like?

I'd be more worried about regular crowds anyway lol...if you think HHN is bad, you clearly haven't been to Universal (or IoA in particular) during the summer or winter.

Knockturn Alley is covered!?! That's surprising! Explains Why it's not on the mapped plans.

Knockturn will (I believe) be in the location where the left tower crane sits (in your picture). It is the alley in the line drawing that closes to a very narrow triangle. I am not sure where you are hearing that it will be covered and I don't believe this to be the case.

Can anyone check this area out on google earth. I read that they had updated there arials.

Google Earth is still showing Amity. No updated arials as of now, but if they DID take some new ones they could be up soon.

EDIT: Maybe my Google Earth is just behind?

Status
Not open for further replies.