Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 494 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That seems insane is there a show to enter DA?
Is there a line for that?

Honestly I tried reading all this & my mind is just confused! & imagine all the picture takers! OMG a lot of photo bombing is going to be going on! Lol
Oh my mind is so curious to see this! Can't wait. :)

Faux back drop between Gringotts and Weasleys...

There's a good question! I can't recall any discussions on the placement of Weasleys!
All of these could be wrong, but just to start:

NeLDL3Z.jpg

A B C or D possibly? :shrug:

EDIT: Wait. If the back drop is BETWEEN Gringotts... hmmmmm...

If I am not mistaken, D should be WWW, Ollivanders being AB, and C is still part of Gringotts.

Unless WWW is the building right below where you wrote "Weasley's?"

Last edited:
There's a good question! I can't recall any discussions on the placement of Weasleys!
All of these could be wrong, but just to start:

NeLDL3Z.jpg

A B C or D possibly? :shrug:

EDIT: Wait. If the back drop is BETWEEN Gringotts... hmmmmm...

A and B are the same thing which is building 65 or the massive new Ollivanders. C is the Gringotts exit shop, not sure of a name. See that real narrow passage where the Gringotts bank facade would be :thumbs:

A and B are the same thing which is building 65 or the massive new Ollivanders. C is the Gringotts exit shop, not sure of a name. See that real narrow passage where the Gringotts bank facade would be :thumbs:

So which one is Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes? :lol: From the shape of the exterior of the store, I figured it'd be D (65A):

1000px-Exterior_of_Weasleys_Wizards_Wheezes_shop.JPG

But then, what is the building to the left of Gringotts?

D is where WWW is in the movies. You can see it in the background looking down the street in movie 6 when the Death Eaters smash Olivanders, which is on the left side. That makes WWW and GB on opposite ends.

The building to the left of Gringotts could be related to B&B?

Last edited:
Don't look at the Diagon alley maps! You will really be confused :thumbs:

8TaOKmJ.jpg

Doesn't look like Diagon Alley main street is going to be that much wider than the current walkway between the waterfront and the construction fences.

Last edited:
Have we yet found out why the assumed Grimmauld is a facade and not a building?

Too, have we found out whether or not there will be a VIP private restaurant, lounge or club built somewhere into this project?

Status
Not open for further replies.