Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 492 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Vanishing Cabinet and the Hands of Flory stand out to me the most. They also could have some of Voldemorts Horcruxes. He once worked at Borgin & Burkes and got some of the items he turned into Horcruxes there. Also there's the cursed Opal Necklace that Draco Malfoy buys from there and the Crushing Cabinet but that is a torture device and might be a tad to much for young ones lol

I TOTALLY forgot about the vanishing cabinet. And I agree that it would be cool for them to include pieces of Voldemort's backstory. The villains need some lovin' too! Especially with how many bad variations of the Bellatrix Lestrange costumes I see every Halloween. The Crushing Cabinet would be uber cool if they made it interactive. To like, dare your friends to go in it or something.

I TOTALLY forgot about the vanishing cabinet. And I agree that it would be cool for them to include pieces of Voldemort's backstory. The villains need some lovin' too! Especially with how many bad variations of the Bellatrix Lestrange costumes I see every Halloween. The Crushing Cabinet would be uber cool if they made it interactive. To like, dare your friends to go in it or something.

Definitely! I keep trying to think of other thing's they could be doing. Also I'm sure they will have things showing off dark potions and stuff related to Death Eaters.

Last edited:
The Vanishing Cabinet and the Hands of Flory stand out to me the most. They also could have some of Voldemort's Horcruxe's. He once worked at Borgin & Burkes and got some of the items he turned into Horcruxes there. Also there's the cursed Opal Necklace that Draco Malfoy buys from there and the Crushing Cabinet, but that is a torture device and might be a tad too much for young ones lol I also like the idea of a moving death eater statue? Even though it's supposed to be family orieneted I really hope it's on the spooky side. I mean how family oriented is it really? it's a dark magic store lol so I don't see why it can't be a little more risky along some lines.

They could Also serve cursed frogurt??? :look:

Wait a minute. Cauldron Cakes. Florean Fortescue's. Ice Cream + Cauldron Cakes = Something I can't even imagine. Mother of God this must happen.

From our pal @OrlandoInformer

BGXrJOGCEAEWSPI.jpg

BGXezmYCUAAiWnK.jpg

BGXfTCZCAAAyCdZ.jpg

Compare the middle steelwork to the Wyndham Theatre (as reported by Theme Park Insider):
100.jpg

All that is missing is the completed raised portion on the left side. Look at the middle bump out.

And for Jaws trolling via Universal ScreenPlay:

BGXly81CQAE1fU1.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmm, I'm wondering what show marquee they are going to put on the Wyndham? I know it's just a facade, but it's fun to speculate about. Maybe Les Miserables since the movie adaptation was by Universal? Or maybe Wicked, since it features witches and therefore would be a nice little nod to Potter?

Hmmm, I'm wondering what show marquee they are going to put on the Wyndham? I know it's just a facade, but it's fun to speculate about. Maybe Les Miserables since the movie adaptation was by Universal? Or maybe Wicked, since it features witches and therefore would be a nice little nod to Potter?

I was wondering that as well. :thumbs:

So, the theater will be right of the entrance and not left of it? What then will be on the immediate left?
This will likely be somewhere:
boroughmarket.jpg

But who knows?

Also, not convinced that we're getting the real Kings Cross yet. They're building a facade to in front of/blocking the arches:

20130324-041.jpg

Yeah, I was going to pipe in earlier and say that I thought they would build a facade in front of King's Cross that would cover the arches. Can't tell from that picture if it's tall enough to cover the station, though. Time will tell...

Status
Not open for further replies.