Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 108 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Long time lurker, first time poster here all buckled in and ready to go! Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

Long time lurker here too. I just want to thank everyone for keeping us updated all this time. AND IT HAS STARTED!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.mugglenet.com/app/news/show/7661 Mugglenet already has the details??

Is this new?
168hhg2.jpg

e0ogew.jpg

28mq008.jpg

Watching Woodbury describe the Gringott's ride and seeing the pics, I get the feeling this could be as epic as the Indy ride at DL was, or as disappointing as The Mummy was. I'm hoping for the former of course. What say you?

I must say, I wasn't exactly sold. I'm sure Diagon will be great, however the unveiling presentation was seriously lacking.

didnt think the webcast was all that great... IMO best part was seeing what looked like the actual cabin of the train but then again they could be using movie magic too... well, can't wait for it to come closer and hopefully we get that chopper up before so we can snap some good pics of the inside from above!

Found this on an article on the web [IGN]

"Lynch, a self-proclaimed Potter super-fan, says that she particularly enjoyed the "experience of going from the London facade into Diagon Alley" as it gave her the sense that a transition was happening. "I love Hogsmeade," the actress said. "But it can be a bit jarring to be in the Sinbad area [of Island of Adventures] one moment, and there the next."

If she happened to mention that to the top suits i think that the lost continents days will be numbered.. or the rumor i remember reading most likely from HTF was that they were going to add something...? not sure remember hearing something like that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.