Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 109 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I see a fudge pass on embankment lighting and where are the lions heads? They have presumably changed their mind on the location of the bus. Are they going to fudge on Wyndham... no signs? And what is that structure on the right, behind the trees?

Trees and benches... got that correct from the water plans.

Did anyone notice Mark Woodbury say "you know what you've got to do in summer 2010!" Rather than Summer 2014?!

Didn't really tell us anymore than HTF and the other insiders have already revealed... so Thank You!

I don't come on this site very often, so I was excited to watch the webcast! I guess most of you knew what was going on, but I loved seeing what will be coming up. I wish they gave an opening date, but they did the same thing with Hogsmeade. I, too, wonder what that goblin is doing with the gold? I thought they would have mentioned him? I love that they will expand Honeydukes!

Thanks for letting us re-watch it also!!

Carkitt Market

The biggest surprise revealed in the Diagon Alley announcements is an entirely second street running parallel, effectively doubling the area of the expansion. There are two paths into this additional area, one at the front of Diagon Alley near Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes and the other accessible via a street passing by Gringotts called Horizont Alley. That new street name came from author JK Rowling.

The big new area is called Carkitt Market, also named by Rowling. It’s inspired real-life London locations like Leadenhall Market, but given a wizarding twist. It’s a huge covered space linking the backside of Diagon Alley to the far right borders of the expansion. Within Carkitt Market will be live entertainment, shopping, and other surprises yet to be announced.
Souce: Inside The Magic

This is totally news to me!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.