Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 114 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I didn't like about the webcast was how it felt like they weren't prepared. I'm sure the land is going to be immersive but they said the word "immersive" like 50 times. There are other ways to describe things. Its kinda sad how Disney can make a better announcement about some benches than Universal about a new land.

lfdsjflds.jpg

Whats the shop between the Daily Prophet and ollivanders? I can't quite read the sign. I know its prob a false front, but I'm intrigued still. lol

I believe you are speaking of Scribbulus which will be an actual? walk in stationary store... I think that is what was said.

Last edited:
Gambit, that's incredible, thank you! Nice to see it all labeled and put together. My favorite part is "Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts" in classic HP font. Makes me remember the good old days of the first time seeing the new movie logo.

Jim Hill toured the construction site yesterday and calls it the new gold standard of theme park design.

Woah.

Anyhoo, absolutely thrilled with the announcement of all the details. I'm looking forward to every nook and cranny of this place.

My people of OU, I give you Diagon Alley. Click the map for the full size. :thumbs:

I'm wondering if we won't see another unannounced shop over near the right hand diagon exit. The blueprints definitely suggest there is a shop there at least as big as WWW. I assumed that it was the Quidditch store or Magic Menagerie, but after looking back on the vid, you appear to have them in the right location. I didn't watch the webcast, so I'm just going off the various reports and pdfs linked from here. So what other shops are we missing?

I love how ambitious everything is with the theming. It truly is unlike anything a theme park has ever tried in a long time. It's universals's New Orleans square:drool:

I'm wondering if we won't see another unannounced shop over near the right hand diagon exit. The blueprints definitely suggest there is a shop there at least as big as WWW.

Scribbulus

I feel like a skipping record.

Boy, ain't UniversalOrlando.com a MESS tonight... all screwed up, failing to load. It's almost as if todays news was big.

I'm wondering if we won't see another unannounced shop over near the right hand diagon exit. The blueprints definitely suggest there is a shop there at least as big as WWW. I assumed that it was the Quidditch store or Magic Menagerie, but after looking back on the vid, you appear to have them in the right location. I didn't watch the webcast, so I'm just going off the various reports and pdfs linked from here. So what other shops are we missing?
Wiseacre’s Wizarding Equipment might be pretty big. They sell everything a young wizard might need to attend Hogwarts; star maps, cauldrons, compasses, time-turners, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.