Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 115 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure it's an actual store but there's a very good chance it is. My guess is the same sort of stuff they sell in the current owl post. Mostly stationary and post cards.

Thanks for the answer, I wasn't sure if it was part of the announcement and I missed it or something. Guess not.

After that watching that Knight Bus into video on the last page, I'm hoping that the Leaky Cauldron sign will appear and disappear.

From inside HE

NalSfbW.jpg

6yAwMvR.jpg

Nice contributions everyone! You guys are all why I keep coming back to this site! Has it been said if Leaky Cauldron will have a bar? It would be cool if they had a different beer only served in Diagon Alley.

Hmm it looks like those benches could seat 4 people. So can each cabin hold 8? I'm pretty sure this was established with HTF's previous information, I just don't recall.

Yes the cabins hold 8 people each, but according to what I was told the original number of 7 cabins per train car was dropped to 6 cabins per train car due to A/V equipment being larger than originally thought.

WOW. The train... is... impeccable. That doesn't even look like a ride nor a theme park mode of transportation. It just looks legit.

I feel like Hogwarts Express might be the real game changer in this. Not even Gringotts.. :lol:

"Each way will have different thrills, doubling the fun."

From the Universal website. This confirms different rides on HE

WOW. The train... is... impeccable. That doesn't even look like a ride nor a theme park mode of transportation. It just looks legit.

This.......

When I first saw the interior I was immediately taken back to my childhood when I would regularly ride British Rail trains with my dad, the material on the seating and the woodwork is truly authentic.

Scribbulus

I feel like a skipping record.

Boy, ain't UniversalOrlando.com a MESS tonight... all screwed up, failing to load. It's almost as if todays news was big.

I asked what was between Ollivanders and Daily prophet, you said scribbulus. I asked what was by the exit to Diagon on the other side off WWW and you said Scribbulus. Are you using big bold print to suggest that there are two Scribbulus stores in the addition? Maybe your record is broken.

Is the 8 minute and 53 second version of the webcast the full version? Like is it everything that was live streamed?

"Each way will have different thrills, doubling the fun."

From the Universal website. This confirms different rides on HE

So possibly just two versions... one for the way to Diagon and one for the way to Hogsmeade.

Unbelievable.

But still. I'll believe that hot, stupid, intolerable Orlando tourists can make loading and unloading that not a nightmarish experience when I see it. This speaks more to a lack of faith in humanity than anything to do with Universal, though.

Reactions: Brervixen
I asked what was between Ollivanders and Daily prophet, you said scribbulus. I asked what was by the exit to Diagon on the other side off WWW and you said Scribbulus. Are you using big bold print to suggest that there are two Scribbulus stores in the addition? Maybe your record is broken.

I apologize if I am mistaken. Didn't Woodbury go on and on about Scribbulus and stationary? Was that another "2010" moment or did I dream up a shop I have NEVER heard of before. Woodbury said something about scribbulus... Perhaps he was confused and thinking of HW or Japan?

Status
Not open for further replies.