Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 92 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love these Beedle the Bard references in Diagon Alley :thumbs:

Looking forward to hearing about this, Zonko's closing, etc. :cheers: Today has been so exciting already, this should be the cherry on the cake!

I just wrote an article today revealing Gringotts's (real) story, some details about Florean's ice cream flavors, and the inclusion of John Hurt.

So, yeah, it's been a *really* good day. :)

OrlandoInformer

How can Orlandoinformer confirm anything that Universal hasn't confirmed?

So I say "possible" and everyone just blows over it, but OI says the same thing a day later but doesn't put "possible" in the title and now its confirmed? OMG were never going to get a Universal Media invite… Who knew a fan site could confirm others information? I wonder if they could confirm the correct name for Scene 7 as the previous article was incorrect.

Reactions: frenzy88
Hmmm... It's very interesting to go back and look at the photo mock-up someone (I've forgotten - I'm sorry!) did of the London facades and compare them to what's there now, as they appear to be very accurate, with the exception of some details that have been added on to the buildings. Lovely how far back we can say that we knew certain things and where they were going. Much more interested in hearing the hows of everything, and as Teebin has mentioned numerous times, the surprises in store for this expansion. Very exciting to see the scaffolding down :thumbs:

HtF - I think that certain authors have remained extremely arrogant; it's a reflection on them...

Two New Places coming to Diagon Alley

Hopefully OrlandoInformer can confirm these for me. Gosh I hope I'm not spoiling all that breaking news…

The Fountain of Fair Fortune

Hopping Pot

Didnt @HTF say that yesterday? :look:

:wave: :cheers:

He said possible name... he didn't say it was that...but now it is comfirmed

To be fair, nowhere in OI's article is the word "confirmed" used. As a matter of fact, it only shows up at the end of their write up:

"DISCLAIMER FROM THE EDITOR
Please remember when viewing this post that a rumor is a piece of unverified information of uncertain origin; a statement whose veracity is not quickly or ever confirmed. So even though we try our best to present solid speculation, there’s no way to guarantee any rumor will come true (then it wouldn’t be a rumor anyway).

Thanks to Marc for researching the latest rumor buzz from sources across the Internet and condensing it down into a single post for us each and every week!"

:thumbs:

How can Orlandoinformer confirm anything that Universal hasn't confirmed?

So I say "possible" and everyone just blows over it, but OI says the same thing a day later but doesn't put "possible" in the title and now its confirmed? OMG were never going to get a Universal Media invite… Who knew a fan site could confirm others information? I wonder if they could confirm the correct name for Scene 7 as the previous article was incorrect.

Too funny, when I read this a second time, I read it as if a big black woman wrote it... and then put the big *snap* at the end. Then I read it a third time and read it as a skinny guy in full drag in a bar and yet again, put a big *snap* at the end.

Try it yourself or merely imagine it, it will make you giggle.

Two New Places coming to Diagon Alley

Hopefully OrlandoInformer can confirm these for me. Gosh I hope I'm not spoiling all that breaking news…

The Fountain of Fair Fortune

Hopping Pot

SWEET MOTHER THERESA ON THE HOOD OF A MERCEDES BENZ HTF TAG YOUR SPOILERS!! :lol: I'm excited for The Hopping Pot! Unless it's an apothecary storefront, I don't see how it can really fit in, but I can't wait to see what turns out to be! ^_^

Reactions: Andy
SWEET MOTHER THERESA ON THE HOOD OF A MERCEDES BENZ HTF TAG YOUR SPOILERS!! :lol: I'm excited for The Hopping Pot! Unless it's an apothecary storefront, I don't see how it can really fit in, but I can't wait to see what turns out to be! ^_^

This apothecary thing could work out as a store if they made it like the different stuff you would normally buy in an apothecary, but make it candy or something. Just theme the packaging.

The hopping pot sounds like:

A: A bathroom
B: A fondue place.

Dont read too much into that

I speculated on what the Fountain of Fair Fortune could be a few months ago. I can't find it on the board (someone might tho). Believe that numerous people speculated it might be a walk up drink counter?

Can you confirm that for me HTF? Or pass it along to OI if that's too much trouble.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.